• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck that moronic, imbecilic, pretense of a human being with the gall and audacity to call himself Head Coach, even if in the past tense. I pity the fools that chose him to be a Head Coach in the first place and it shows a critical lack of judgment on their part. However, he is an ex-HC for a very good reason - he is a moronic and incompetent imbecile that couldn't win. All I can promise you about the people that chose him and this football coaching turd is the absolute certainty that none of them wear masks nor do they socially distance! Fuck them all dear friends. Fuck them all. If you disrespect Lamar Jackson, you disrespect the best of humanity and consequently are the worst of humanity.

Good enough Dom?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck that moronic, imbecilic, pretense of a human being with the gall and audacity to call himself Head Coach, even if in the past tense. I pity the fools that chose him to be a Head Coach in the first place and it shows a critical lack of judgment on their part. However, he is an ex-HC for a very good reason - he is a moronic and incompetent imbecile that couldn't win. All I can promise you about the people that chose him and this football coaching turd is the absolute certainty that none of them wear masks nor do they socially distance! Fuck them all dear friends. Fuck them all. If you disrespect Lamar Jackson, you disrespect the best of humanity and consequently are the worst of humanity.

Good enough Dom?
So his take is bad... BUT...

The #1 reason we lost that football game was from turnovers on our own end of the field. And Lamar made several of those turnovers. I'm not suggesting Brady wouldn't have, but frankly ANY QB who wouldn't have made those turnovers would have likely kept us at least much closer in the game, and very easily given us a shot to win. But that's also assuming you're getting the same offensive output out of another QB, which of course, you're not.

Zrebiec's response I don't care for that much either. Like the rushing yards are great and cute and all, but a bulk of them were on a single run, and other than that, they didn't have nearly the impact on the football game as people think.

And the zero three and out stat? Pretty much meaningless. Like cool, its a stat, but it has no context.

Like the Titans had SEVEN drives of 6 plays or less. They punted on 6/10 possessions. Three of their four TD "drives" went for 45 yards or less, which effectively means the team was essentially already in scoring territory when they got the football. Why is that? Turnovers and failure to execute on 4th and short multiple times.

Of the two units, the offense was by FAR the weakest link in that game. And that's even factoring in like the 500+ yards of offense, which yielded a whopping single TD.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The same.

Though its also the same Patriots team that was a lot more competitive in their game a week earlier (with far less talent) than we were.

I mean yes but the backbone of their team was healthy whereas the 2 main drivers of the offense, Ingram and Andrews, were still very much banged up. I knew the offense was going to struggle that week, but it is a shame that the one team that was left in the playoffs who could take advantage of the weakness of the Ravens defense had to be the matchup they drew.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
havent seen the top 5 in the NFL100 yet, but i CAN confirm that lamar is above mahomes, the top 3 are some combo of donald, russ, and lamar

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
havent seen the top 5 in the NFL100 yet, but i CAN confirm that lamar is above mahomes, the top 3 are some combo of donald, russ, and lamar
Mahomes is #4. I suspect Wilson #3, Donald #2 and Lamar obviously the king at #1. Or that is the way it must be for 2019! Otherwise it is a friggin' sham.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT LAMAR NUMBER 1 BY HIS PEERS LETS GOOOOOO

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Mahomes is #4. I suspect Wilson #3, Donald #2 and Lamar obviously the king at #1. Or that is the way it must be for 2019! Otherwise it is a friggin' sham.
im shocked, lamars my guy, and i wouldnt take any qb over him, but mahomes should pretty clearly be the #1 player on this list, ANY order you want the remaining 3 with lamar and donald and russ, idc, hard to argue for or against any order, but mahomes needs to be 1 lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
im shocked, lamars my guy, and i wouldnt take any qb over him, but mahomes should pretty clearly be the #1 player on this list, ANY order you want the remaining 3 with lamar and donald and russ, idc, hard to argue for or against any order, but mahomes needs to be 1 lol
Eh, he has too good of a supporting cast. Little overrated if you ask me.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
im just following the youtube playlist and refreshing every few minutes lol, i dont mind the spoilers i was tired of waiting lol
LETS GOOOOO HAHA

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wait for the insecure Chiefs fans on Lamar’s number 1 spot on YouTube!!!