• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
To be fair, it was a couple of days before the AFC championship game actually. Big difference lol.

Flacco was skateboarding before the AFC Championship? Da fuq lol

I seriously don't remember this, but I probably called him a dumb fuck lol

As for Lamar, he's just having some fun in the off-season and spending time with the kids is really cool of him. Can't believe people are making a big deal about it.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Skateboarding is not a crime

It should be. Damn Hooligans! -PFT

66CA501E-7681-4897-BDD1-6F6B95B73C24.jpeg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Patrick Queen's response to PFT tweeting about this said it best....

Lamar is out there making memories for kids and making them happy. Yeah can he get hurt? Sure but to be mad at him or PFT and the media to make a big deal out of doing something for kids... that's just looking for a reason to bash Lamar. Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady can tear their rotator cuff on a bad swing of a golf club but I don't see nobody saying they shouldn't be playing Golf a few months before the season.

whenever anyone else does this stuff, the headline is always about them giving back to the community but with lamar just because it looks like it happens faster (because he's faster) apparently it's misadvised...

massive double standard

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Us real fans know he can throw, but it’s nice to know a video was made for the idiots that still have doubts, though this won’t change their simple minds at all. Whatevs

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
To be fair he really does struggle with those throws

Easy now… if you say anything that isn’t worshipping Lamar you’ll get attacked by 1,000 angry, hungry lions. And whatever meat is left will then be picked clean by vultures. Bones? Devoured by wild boars