• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

I cannot possibly believe a real-life nfl exec said this... literally could not be more wrong both in terms of the stats and the underlying logic...

Oh absolutely. Please.....PLEASE run man coverage and have your DBs turn their back on Lamar. I mean it's like daring Steph Curry to shoot.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

I cannot possibly believe a real-life nfl exec said this... literally could not be more wrong both in terms of the stats and the underlying logic...

To be fair, a nfl exec like someone from pats could say it.. a team that actually has the personnel to play man vs the trash wrs we once had.. only a few teams can actually play man and we are one of them lol. Not justifying that crazy ass comment but maybe he asked someone that best us by playing man cvg

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
The mere presence of Lamar Jackson has exposed so many analysts, mfs have reached so far to deny him his due respect that they are just vomiting out easily disproven bullshit left and right.
its never gonna stop.. not a single analyst, expert or whatever they call themselves are here to give out accurate information or even give out non biased knowledge of the game.. these guys are here for entertainment only and to get us to curse them tf out

rossihunter2

Staff Member
To be fair, a nfl exec like someone from pats could say it.. a team that actually has the personnel to play man vs the trash wrs we once had.. only a few teams can actually play man and we are one of them lol. Not justifying that crazy ass comment but maybe he asked someone that best us by playing man cvg

except no one frequently plays man against us no matter how good their DBs and how bad our WRs because man makes DBs turn their backs on Lamar and he’ll ultimately gash them on the ground on scrambles if they do

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
82C16627-CE29-4568-A677-D9CDCF0C2529.jpeg

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
although he is correct, he also wrong.. it doesnt really apply to lamar like it does others imo.. a little more tweaks to his passing and thats all we need.. we dnt need him to have pin point accuracy like arod, if he did they would have to turn salary cap off lol.. top 10 quarterback and top 10 running back.. that alone makes him elite. Not the best passer but also not the worst.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
although he is correct, he also wrong.. it doesnt really apply to lamar like it does others imo.. a little more tweaks to his passing and thats all we need.. we dnt need him to have pin point accuracy like arod, if he did they would have to turn salary cap off lol.. top 10 quarterback and top 10 running back.. that alone makes him elite. Not the best passer but also not the worst.

but also he is actually a really good passer... just not elite yet working outside the numbers and vertically...

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
1st problem: what does sas mean by passer? Just purely passing the ball or also reading cvg, understanding concepts etc... I agree if it's only the former
2nd problem: why is SAS hating?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Didn't Lamar get vaccinated? So why does the Baltimore Sun have an article on him declining to say he got vaxed or not?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I decline to say whether or not I give a damn about Lamar being vaccinated or not. I also decline to say whether I give one single damn about something that truly should be a personal decision or not.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Okay everybody, whether he spoke on it or not, we pretty much know he got vaccinated. So can we please just shut the fuck up about it…

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Okay everybody, whether he spoke on it or not, we pretty much know he got vaccinated. So can we please just shut the fuck up about it…

Tell the nosey sports media that. I don't care to hear if someone got vaxed or not, if you are a celebrity, sports athlete, or regular joes likes us but at the end of the day it's a personal decision and Noone else's business.