• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we pay Lamar for 10 years I think you’ll get the same results for 10 years
Lamar is still not consistent enough throwing the ball to really get more than an occasional playoff win . Accuracy is not his strongpoint.

I do think Lamar could win a Super Bowl with our running game and two receivers like Hill and Waddle in Miami that have the speed to cover his poor accuracy.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is still not consistent enough throwing the ball to really get more than an occasional playoff win . Accuracy is not his strongpoint.

I do think Lamar could win a Super Bowl with our running game and two receivers like Hill and Waddle in Miami that have the speed to cover his poor accuracy.

Gotta call his durability into question at this point. Any unbiased fan would

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Gotta call his durability into question at this point. Any unbiased fan would
absolutely, because availability is the most important ability. That being said, it's not easy to find a player with Lamar's ability and he is rated top 5 by his peers. He's an elite QB. Can we replace him, probably not, but it's not impossible.

I'm in the camp of pay him, but I'd prefer not give him more than 200m guaranteed.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

lol your mask is slipping

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not really. Lamar is my favorite Raven but I think he has gotten too big for his britches and will take nothing less than 100 % guaranteed money.

See ya!

Attachments

• C5C5E088-DC75-43CE-B247-6D5360D56380.jpeg
    C5C5E088-DC75-43CE-B247-6D5360D56380.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 51

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ah, yes. Someone who doesn’t want Lamar to get a fully guaranteed deal is definitely wearing a mask and is Joker himself