• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
DAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruh this Mili cat really is a high roller! You LOVE to see it!
I don't have that Lamar Jackson money but I'm not doing too bad. :D Thanks for the compliment, my brother. :cool:

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Man, I love the fact that Lamar represented himself. To hell with all of this "needing" an agent B.S. That's the crutch of the "system" talking and Lamar, Roquan and a few other NFL players (present and past) refuse to operate within it. Lamar said it best when he was asked if he will secure an agent or continue to represent himself going forward when he said; "I wouldn't want to put my trust in anyone else." I don't blame him!

I once had a job years ago (before I started my own company) and decided to walk away from it. When it came to my severance pay, the employer asked me; "Now we can prorate this 6-figure severance to you over a few months or give it to you in a lump sum. Which do you prefer?" My exact words to him were: "Give me the lump sum upfront because no one can manage my money better than me!" Since then, my business has sky-rocketed and my family is set up financially.

Lamar kept that agent's percentage in the family for generations to come. Way to go Lamar! :cool:
Hell yea good shit!! I plan on doing my own thing in the near future!!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Congratulations to you my man! That's awesome! There is nothing like being entrepreneurial and working for yourself! Lots of freedom and flexibility come with being your own boss. :cool:

When you are first getting your business off the ground it takes a lot of your time, energy, and effort. Building trust with return clients, customers and the community takes time. Do your best to operate with integrity and ethics and great things will happen for you. Also, learn to practice delayed gratification and then one day, you will be able to live the lifestyle that you have dreamed of in the near future and that you are working hard for in the present.

Peep the wheels (for inspiration) that my wife bought for me a few months ago: :cool:
View attachment 5394
View attachment 5395
Yesssssir

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I see, it says in march of 2025, 29 million of his 2026 salary becomes guaranteed…….. looked up and saw that you wrote this.. can tell i dnt like read in full lmao
sorry I'm only responding today. On the cruse we were on in March we met a couple that lived in Annapolis and they invited us onto their boat. We took their boat to Kent Island for lunch at Libbey's, formerly known as Hemingway's. We then went into Annapolis for the rest of the day and had a very nice dinner with them at Chop Tank.