• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
As weird as that sounds, I get it. I don't really wear jerseys often even during the season. Once in a blue moon, I'll wear one during the offseason. I'm just more into t-shirts (more variety of designs to choose from).
Yeah I'm not a jersey guy either. Got hoodies, t shirts, ball caps, beanies and even a long john shirt so i think I represent well. My favorite t shirt that I religiously wear two times a year is my YBYSA (You bet your sweet ass) I hate the Steelers ( a Suggs creation ) cuz brother I do!!!

I got a ton of Ravens beanies though......

In south florida.....

like a goofy

Just jam some ice packs under it and you will be good lol.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
As weird as that sounds, I get it. I don't really wear jerseys often even during the season. Once in a blue moon, I'll wear one during the offseason. I'm just more into t-shirts (more variety of designs to choose from).
Now, I do wear the jerseys BUT, with the exception of 4 of Lamar's jerseys, I normally rock the jerseys of two of our retired legends (i.e., Ray Lewis, and Ed Reed). As much as I like Andrews, I refuse to get his jersey cause I just don't know how long he may be with the team. Seems like when I get a player's jersey, the Ravens and them part ways for whatever reason. :brickwall: As far as the legends? They are retired so their jerseys are safer to buy to me. :D:cool:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I buy alot of jerseys for collecting but rarely wear them unless I’m at the game. Feel like a weirdos rocking a jersey otherwise

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Now, I do wear the jerseys BUT, with the exception of 4 of Lamar's jerseys, I normally rock the jerseys of two of our retired legends (i.e., Ray Lewis, and Ed Reed). As much as I like Andrews, I refuse to get his jersey cause I just don't know how long he may be with the team. Seems like when I get a player's jersey, the Ravens and them part ways for whatever reason. :brickwall: As far as the legends? They are retired so their jerseys are safer to buy to me. :D:cool:
Exactly. Which is why my next jersey (if I choose to get one) will be Tucker's.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Help me understand how 3yr 133 vs 3yr 156 isnt that much different? Idk why people keep saying that bs just to make themselves not look as bad for doubting him.
He got 135 gtd at signing. So he got 135 instead of 133.
The 156 is what he will make in the first three years, though its not fully gtd.
His 2025 base salary doesn't guarantee until next year, which is the $20.25M difference.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Over the last 6 months, 2 players without agents signed record breaking deals for a LB and a QB.

How would have agents done better?
Well for the QB, he would have gotten paid sooner. I'm not sure how people in FL prefer their $, but I like mine sooner rather than later.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
But why did the media kill him throughout all of this? How was his public image harmed? Was it maybe because Lamar didn’t wanna be part of their tribe and give everyone their cut so they shit on him? Or is it because Lamar actually did something wrong?

One of these fucking days, people will learn that none of that shit matters and what really matters is living by your own principles and being your own person and doing what makes you feel fulfilled. You don’t need to fall in line just to stop outsiders from chirping, you can just ignore the chirping and keep on trucking instead, which is what Lamar did and he’s now better off for it. Fuck the media and the public perception, these mfs don’t know Lamar.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
But why did the media kill him throughout all of this? How was his public image harmed? Was it maybe because Lamar didn’t wanna be part of their tribe and give everyone their cut so they shit on him? Or is it because Lamar actually did something wrong?

One of these fucking days, people will learn that none of that shit matters and what really matters is living by your own principles and being your own person and doing what makes you feel fulfilled. You don’t need to fall in line just to stop outsiders from chirping, you can just ignore the chirping and keep on trucking instead, which is what Lamar did and he’s now better off for it. Fuck the media and the public perception, these mfs don’t know Lamar.
No lies told!!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well for the QB, he would have gotten paid sooner. I'm not sure how people in FL prefer their $, but I like mine sooner rather than later.
I prefer mine in a tuxedo T-shirt because it says like, 'I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party too.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JAAM

Hall of Famer