• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I prefer mine to be singing in a lynyrd skynyrd cover band, and I’m in the front row hammered drunk
I collect art and one of my art pieces is based in augmented reality. All you have to do is hold an app up to it and it plays a Rolling Stones concert and the iconic lips start to move. The concert also changes from time to time.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

rossihunter2

Staff Member
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA, don't care! SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA, MOTHERFUCKERS!

#SIIE!!!

Also… of course they would have “considered” him lol - they already said that in the liars luncheon when they said there were QBs in their top 32…

Doesn’t mean they would have taken him haha

And we know they told flowers they’d be taking him at 22 if he made it there when they spoke to him at the east-west shrine bowl

Mainejet

Practice Squad
View attachment 5339

Rodgers + 1st + 5th
for
1st + 2nd + 6th + (1st, or maybe a 2nd)

I dunno, if I'm the Jets,I think I would just rather have signed Lamar. It must have just simply come down to Crazy contract demands.
Ravens were never serious about trading LJ. They tagged him so they could get him signed long term. The tag gave LJ the opportunity to see what was out there. I thought LJ's demands were unreasonable. The tag brought both parties back to the negotiating table. Ravens were never going to trade LJ, they just needed reality to take over and bring both parties back to negotiations.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Also… of course they would have “considered” him lol - they already said that in the liars luncheon when they said there were QBs in their top 32…

Doesn’t mean they would have taken him haha

And we know they told flowers they’d be taking him at 22 if he made it there when they spoke to him at the east-west shrine bowl
Exactly. I never understood why these "reports" of hindsight become relevant on a yearly basis. What's done is done. It serves no purpose to bring this up.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Exactly. I never understood why these "reports" of hindsight become relevant on a yearly basis. What's done is done. It serves no purpose to bring this up.
You seem shook by this topic of convo. Do you have PTSD from the months of thinking LJ was leaving?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You seem shook by this topic of convo. Do you have PTSD from the months of thinking LJ was leaving?
LOL. My point is bigger than Lamar. To me, it's the reports after the draft. Like the Titans apparently trying to trade up to get Stroud. Or a few years how we "almost" traded for Hopkins. Those are the reports I'm talking about.

And you KNOW I was speaking the Lamar-will-sign-a-long-term-extension into existence for damn near the longest. #SIIE

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Not that I actually think we end up picking him, but would have been interesting to see where Levis went had we not resigned Lamar, if teams would have tried to jump us

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not that I actually think we end up picking him, but would have been interesting to see where Levis went had we not resigned Lamar, if teams would have tried to jump us

I guess it would have came down to who we traded Lamar to.

If the Colts got involved then I can see us taking AR-15 in this scenario

Texans? I think we end up with that kid.