• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar Jackson

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Barbershop would have you looking much nicer.. Your significant other will be very happy, especially if its been a while since youve had a nice clean cut.. shit you might even walk around smiling for no reason all day
Yeah but then the barber starts talking, and I just get angrier again.
So its a circular reference.

Also if you've ever met anybody that shaves their head, they don't go to a barbershop. There's literally nothing they can do to make it look "better". All they do is make you dumber, then take your $.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yeah but then the barber starts talking, and I just get angrier again.
So its a circular reference.

Also if you've ever met anybody that shaves their head, they don't go to a barbershop. There's literally nothing they can do to make it look "better". All they do is make you dumber, then take your $.
Are you bald?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you bald?
Sort of, but not really. Probably like a third of my head is bald. But I shave the whole thing.

Partially because I used to swim as a teenager, and mostly because it saves literally hundreds, if not thousands, of $ every year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Sort of, but not really. Probably like a third of my head is bald. But I shave the whole thing.

Partially because I used to swim as a teenager, and mostly because it saves literally hundreds, if not thousands, of $ every year.
I have a perfect hairline and shave my head, because it saves me $50+ a month

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have a perfect hairline and shave my head, because it saves me $50+ a month
Trimmer/shaver cost me about $100. It's lasted years. Shaving my head, or getting any haircut, would cost me $15-20 per time anywhere I go, minimum. Assuming I do that 30 times a year, that's like $600.

I also use about one bottle of shampoo a year.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yes I know this belongs to the NBA Thread, but as a Blazers fan, there are some parallels between Lamar and Dame Lillard. Both guys got hurt during the season and got shut down in the last couple of years which led to a trade request. At least with Lamar, the trade request was a farce.

To borrow @rmcjacket23 's phrase lol, he don't have the balls to sit out.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes I know this belongs to the NBA Thread, but as a Blazers fan, there are some parallels between Lamar and Dame Lillard. Both guys got hurt during the season and got shut down in the last couple of years which led to a trade request. At least with Lamar, the trade request was a farce.

To borrow @rmcjacket23 's phrase lol, he don't have the balls to sit out.

you're a Jail Blazers fan? lmfaoooo

With that situation, I think they should just do right by him and trade him to the team he wants to go. He gave them 11 years and the second best player they ever put around him was CJ. They couldn't even keep LA when he was there all those years ago.

Their asking price is too high. If they wanted young pieces and picks then they should have traded him a few years ago

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
you're a Jail Blazers fan? lmfaoooo

With that situation, I think they should just do right by him and trade him to the team he wants to go. He gave them 11 years and the second best player they ever put around him was CJ. They couldn't even keep LA when he was there all those years ago.

Their asking price is too high. If they wanted young pieces and picks then they should have traded him a few years ago
So he wants to go to the Heat and is hellbent. He has no NTC so basically he has no leverage. His agent is basically sabotaging other teams' efforts to trade for him. The Heat don't have much to give up. I'm sorry, but Lowry, Robinson, Martin, and a couple of first round picks is not enough. Fuck all of that. If the Heat want him, they need to find a 3rd team to help facilitate the trade. We don't want Herro's contract but the Nets are cool with it. We'll see though.

If he wanted to go to another team, he shouldn't have signed the contract. See, it's not like the Blazers weren't trying to get pieces around him. Free agents don't want to come here. Our "biggest" free agent signing was Evan Turner's bum ass in 2016. We traded for Grant, we traded for Nurk, etc.

Tank

Hall of Famer
So he wants to go to the Heat and is hellbent. He has no NTC so basically he has no leverage. His agent is basically sabotaging other teams' efforts to trade for him. The Heat don't have much to give up. I'm sorry, but Lowry, Robinson, Martin, and a couple of first round picks is not enough. Fuck all of that. If the Heat want him, they need to find a 3rd team to help facilitate the trade. We don't want Herro's contract but the Nets are cool with it. We'll see though.

If he wanted to go to another team, he shouldn't have signed the contract. See, it's not like the Blazers weren't trying to get pieces around him. Free agents don't want to come here. Our "biggest" free agent signing was Evan Turner's bum ass in 2016. We traded for Grant, we traded for Nurk, etc.
Lamar wants to go to the Heat? Everybody wants to play in Miami. lol

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

Ya'll failed with Lamarcus and traded CJ.

Explain the CJ trade if you are trying to compete. Dame signed because the bag was crazy and honestly I do think there is a timeline where he retires as a Blazer.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Wahl hair clipper since 1994. lol Original $19.99 Wahl Clipper lasted from maybe June 94 until May 2022. I think that works out to be less than $0.02/cut. Just got a new one last year to replace it, $69.99. I don't think I'll be alive to see the same return. ;)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Ya'll failed with Lamarcus and traded CJ.

Explain the CJ trade if you are trying to compete. Dame signed because the bag was crazy and honestly I do think there is a timeline where he retires as a Blazer.
Aldridge was acting like a bitch because he wasn't getting the same shine as Lillard. Aldridge wasn't as marketable as him. So he goes from wanting to retire as a Blazer to wanting go home to Texas.

As for CJ, bruh.......it wasn't working in the playoffs with these two over the years. Playing with two guards who don't play defense can only get you so far. If you notice, when we lose in the playoffs, we typically get swept or lose in 5 in large part because one of them would shoot like shit and the ball movement was virtually nonexistent.