• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 WR Thread

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
One of my favourites who I think is being seriously underrated in media boards right now

He’s better than Hyatt who’s been getting R1 pop because he’s a track athlete who scored loads against bama
Tillman doesn't have bust written all over him the way I feel Johnston does.

Kenny Pickett is on record saying he expects Jordan Addison to run a 4.29. I’ve also seen reports of him running almost 23 miles per hour.

Bateman and Addison to pair with LJ and a better pass game pleaseeee! I just doubt he makes it to 22

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thinking Bateman is kinda like Ayiuk. Addison kinda like Deebo
Though something to keep in mind is that Deebo is like 40 pounds heavier than Addison's official weight (215 vs 175). We'll see if Addison is actually bigger than that at the combine, but it'll be tough for him to handle the fusion RB/WR role that Deebo does.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Though something to keep in mind is that Deebo is like 40 pounds heavier than Addison's official weight (215 vs 175). We'll see if Addison is actually bigger than that at the combine, but it'll be tough for him to handle the fusion RB/WR role that Deebo does.
I'm not suggesting we really run Addison like Deebo, but more that he can be used for screens, sweeps, gadget stuff all the while actually still using him as an effective WR