• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Davesta , what the absolute fuck are you doing with your profile pic? Everyone........

..........BOO THIS MAN!

65AA975D-C30A-4207-A6EB-F6FA1D640986.jpeg

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok this is kinda cool for brown to be doing this unplanned

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He threw it in a general area and it came up short… which just so happened to be where the db wasn’t lmao

first one looks like a misplaced go-ball
second one looks like an intentional back-shoulder - he threw it a little too far inside but fairly decent placement and sammy adjusted well to it - but based on when he threw it and what he was reading it was clearly on purpose lol - ironically the slight inaccuracy helped sammy get more YAC
third one looks almost exactly the same as the second - again a misplaced ball (this time high and pretty inaccurate) and sammy gets away with a cheeky veteran push-off to go get the ball

Smh I’m too optimistic for my own good!

Has a team ever won in the playoffs using multiple quarterbacks? Lol Use Ty for quick passing game and running threat and AB to attack the intermediate and deep levels while obviously trying to keep defenses on their toes. Fuck it. Sign me up!! …..for disappointment that is haha

Anyways, I’m done now… go ahead and get back to the normal scheduled depressive shit around here lol

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
no chance we win. the bengals are going to dice on the national stage while they gritty and flex all over. id be shocked if the true score is within 11 points. Sunday is going to fucking suck and the offseason will be far more unbearable.

no chance we win. the bengals are going to dice on the national stage while they gritty and flex all over. id be shocked if the true score is within 11 points. Sunday is going to fucking suck and the offseason will be far more unbearable.

I honestly do not believe this happens. I think they come out knowing nobody believes in them and shocks the hell out of everyone (apparently our own fans too)

I truly do not know why the league chose this game for primetime. Lamar's status was always in question and Baltimore had been scoring single digits in recent games. What about that is must-see-tv?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I truly do not know why the league chose this game for primetime. Lamar's status was always in question and Baltimore had been scoring single digits in recent games. What about that is must-see-tv?
It’s is kinda weird. Burrow definitely has a following but Cinci/Baltimore are small market. Idk there aren’t a ton of great options either. Cowboys/Bucs definitely makes sense on Monday, going to draw a huge audience. Jags/Charges are the best option but they got the night slot on Saturday. Everything else feels like a wash

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Lamar vs. Joe burrow. I don’t think the league was certain that Lamar wasn’t playing in this game until yesterday. I mean all indications leading up to yesterday were that Lamar was going to be ready for this game.