• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
On the generic NFL reddit, there is basically 100% unified hate for Agholor lol. It's not Ravens fans complaining. It's Eagles and Pats fans just saying that he's awful, shows no work ethic, isn't fast anymore, never gets open, and has rock hands.
I would take that with a massive grain of salt since the Eagles and Pats fans are known crybabies.

marklar

Pro Bowler
I haven't seen it posted here, but did anyone listen to the Pat Ricard interview on the Ravens Vault podcast? Most NFL player interviews are IMO completely pointless, but I tought that was quite interesting. Dropped some things about the Steve Saunders situation and some things that gave a bit of insight into the team. Nothing shocking, but worth the 40 minutes.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

All the Lamar news, I missed this lil nugget. Why would we move him inside? Leave him outside and just let him develop so he can be our swing tackle and RT of the future.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

All the Lamar news, I missed this lil nugget. Why would we move him inside? Leave him outside and just let him develop so he can be our swing tackle and RT of the future.

It feels like making him a guard at his size wouldn't work well. Personally I'd prefer him as a swing tackle. But I wouldn't be against at least letting him compete.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Yeah not a fan of this move. He doesn’t have the flexibility or mobility for it, but he’s damn sure got the length to make it work at OT

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

I think its just competition at the position. Realistically, if Mekari isn't considered a Guard, which he hasn't been, he's the swing tackle next year, and then the only other Guard on the roster is basically Cleveland.

They may add somebody in the draft, but it makes sense to allow him to compete at LG, considering you have more depth at Tackle than you do on the interior, currently.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Will Joey Porter Jr be available in the 3rd round?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
What was it? It's gone now
Basically this......

1680020744404.png