• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seems predicting our doom via post draft offer sheet is all the rage these days. Honestly, even if a team snags Lamar with offer sheet we can’t match , we’ll be fine. Might be turbulent at first, but armed with extra picks EDC will be good.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Get this man ASAP, we need a psycho on the team

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We really should've taken care of WR in FA because it makes so much more sense to take a blue chip corner early and take traitsy developable WRs later.

But it seems we've done nothing. Not even the reverse.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Most exciting thing about Odell signing and all the void years is it shows we’re all in this year.

Last edited:

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know people who eat the peel or use it for their banana bread , but mayo in coffee is unforgivable

I did not even want to further this conversation but my curiosity is killing me

WHY WOULD YOU PUT MAYO IN COFEE? That's a thing?

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Off season check list
Draft any 1st RD CB you like
Draft any 3rd RD WR you like
Resign MP cheap
Resign Justin Houston cheap
Cut Duv
Cut Proche
Win the SB

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I was high on levis until I actually watched how his game unfolds through the fourth quarter.

He doesn’t have it. When the game is on the line, he will make the prettiest, wrist flickingest, most off platform under duress throw you’ll ever see, and it will drop right in the bucket where he has one receiver and 4 defenders and it will certainly not land in his receivers hands, it may be close, like that was a valiant effort to complete that throw, but you would’ve had a much better chance had you thrown to one of your open receivers instead.