• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Simba

Staff Member
This is the exact design I’ve been petitioning to be our color rush
The black and purple gothic look is always fire but they've had an opportunity to use gold and even the red of the eye as accent colors and have dropped the ball. This is a good first step, even if only on a practice jersey.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The black and purple gothic look is always fire but they've had an opportunity to use gold and even the red of the eye as accent colors and have dropped the ball. This is a good first step, even if only on a practice jersey.
Our color rush is cool but it’s too damn bright and tbh I think our black jerseys could use a change up

Simba

Staff Member
Fully aware we're only 2 days in, but Jaquan Amos looks to be the unexpected hyped UDFA front runner from practice reports. Multiple reporters saying good things about him already.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Fully aware we're only 2 days in, but Jaquan Amos looks to be the unexpected hyped UDFA front runner from practice reports. Multiple reporters saying good things about him already.
any relation to Adrian

Simba

Staff Member
One pick on an overthrow vs 2nd team doesn’t make many waves for me tbh
Jeff has been touting his name since minicamp for what it's worth. Seems more than just TC. Sounds like he's stacking good performances to this point.

From my perspective, really just an early name to throw out as the "who the fuck is that" if he inevitably makes the team at some point lol

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I do remember, were you one of the people thbat was strongly rooting for us to sign him? I remember I was against...

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I do remember, were you one of the people thbat was strongly rooting for us to sign him? I remember I was against...
Are you thinking about Adrian Amos? Can't think of many reasons to be against an UDFA signing

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So Burrow will be out the preseason and likely back by the regular season opener, therefore playing against us in week 2. Only way I don't see him playing is if they decide to not rush him back or he demands a new contract and sits out until he gets one.