• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
So Burrow will be out the preseason and likely back by the regular season opener, therefore playing against us in week 2. Only way I don't see him playing is if they decide to not rush him back or he demands a new contract and sits out until he gets one.
Didn’t you hear, he’s taking a team friendly 15 year deal, Higgins and Chase get a portion of it and the taxpayers will be paying burrow’s mortgage and he gets equity in the team.

This is what ppl want here

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Didn’t you hear, he’s taking a team friendly 15 year deal, Higgins and Chase get a portion of it and the taxpayers will be paying burrow’s mortgage and he gets equity in the team.

This is what ppl want here
Got to say, that 10 year deal Mahomes took looks dumb now lol. Like he's not even in the top 5 in highest paid QB anymore, won't be long until he asks for a new contract that makes him the highest paid QB again.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Got to say, that 10 year deal Mahomes took looks dumb now lol. Like he's not even in the top 5 in highest paid QB anymore, won't be long until he asks for a new contract that makes him the highest paid QB again.
yep, that is down the pike...maybe even in this coming offseason.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Dumb? He's making shit tons in endorsements, and his team is competing for the championship every year. If you want to win and make $ long term it ain't about being the highest paid.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Let people here tell it, that contract was terrible by both kc and pat mahommes. I doubt he really cares about being highest paid tbh. He an “ agent” and agents are so smart and intelligent that im sure he knew.. mahommes got crazy endorsements though so he probably dnt even care about that money

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I must say. I always thought @RavensMania vs. the Washington FO was the best rivalry on this website. Apparently, the @OURavensFan vs. everything that has to do with the Bengals is the hottest rivalry for the last couple of years. LMAOOOOOOO.
Yeah, the last couple years he's definitely had the RavensMania, Washington rivalry beat. That being said, if I ever am having a bad day, I use my Dan Snyder punching bag to get me through the day.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Just my observation from the stadium practice. OBJ and Agholor seem to be the top 2 guys with Bate and Zay out. After that though, I mostly saw Treadwell and Tarik Black as the next options. Duv, Proche, and Wallace after that.

Could be that Duv was in there a little more but was never thrown the ball.

Amendment:

It seems they are giving Duv and Proche reps in front of Treadwell and Black. But Proche is very involved where Duv has not been

Last edited:

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just my observation from the stadium practice. OBJ and Agholor seem to be the top 2 guys with Bate and Zay out. After that though, I mostly saw Treadwell and Tarik Black as the next options. Duv, Proche, and Wallace after that.

Could be that Duv was in there a little more but was never thrown the ball.

Amendment:

It seems they are giving Duv and Proche reps in front of Treadwell and Black. But Proche is very involved where Duv has not been

Sent a trade offer in my dynasty league after watching the stadium practice.

2024 second for OBJ.

I think Lamar’s gonna feed him.

YOLO.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m late to the party but Odell was a fucking dog today

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Keep reading that our OLine pass protection was suspect today. A little concerning

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Keep reading that our OLine pass protection was suspect today. A little concerning
Yea I couldn’t tell if our pass protection was sucking or if our defensive line was dominating. Guess it was the former