• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Conspiracy theory. Ravens know how good Mitchell is and are purposefully not putting preseason tape of him out there so they can stash him 1 year on the PS

Simba

Staff Member
Sharpe is horrible though lol
I mean, I'd think he'd be just fine on the PS if we wanted to keep him that badly. But maybe they know something we don't. Not saying Jeff is always right but he's usually pretty thoughtful and tactful about how he publishes info like that. Know he was touting Tavius Robinson in the draft leading up to that pick without directly saying that he knew they liked him until after they picked him.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
They hyping up the Commanders like they are going to do something all because.... they beat a meaningless streak?

It’s that new owner money hype…
The streak hype is dumb, but I’m happy for Washington fans and having some semblance of hope for the future. Those poor fools have been through enough

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Conspiracy theory. Ravens know how good Mitchell is and are purposefully not putting preseason tape of him out there so they can stash him 1 year on the PS

I think teams saw enough where he dont even gotta play the final game and he'll get poached.

Its evident his speed translate. Dude explodes.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
They're on a quest of becoming more annoying than Cowboys

Howell is the greatest QB of all time.

When somebody spend 6 billy on a team and everyone finally get to rid themselves of Synder, you best believe theyll hype up that purchase any chance theyll get this year.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If this team stays healthy I think we're winning the SB. I've only said that twice in my entire football fandom. First time was after the Mile high miracle. Second time was right before the Titans game in 2019.

I think this team can really do it. It legit just needs ONE of Oweh and Ojabo to step up and it needs ONE CB not named Marlon to step up. If that happens and we stay healthy, we're just gonna score more points than we give up.

Tank

Hall of Famer
If this team stays healthy I think we're winning the SB. I've only said that twice in my entire football fandom. First time was after the Mile high miracle. Second time was right before the Titans game in 2019.

I think this team can really do it. It legit just needs ONE of Oweh and Ojabo to step up and it needs ONE CB not named Marlon to step up. If that happens and we stay healthy, we're just gonna score more points than we give up.
I agree, but think it also hinges on Lamar taking the next step and becoming a consistently good passer. If that happens we’re going to make some noise.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Watched Bateman's presser. Dude hates it here. He's in the past stated he's yet to be happy since being in the NFL (twice that I've seen). He was short today, said weird things like not getting why the kids go crazy for OBJ, really awkward about the EDC tweet clapback, and held his tongue without holding it regarding Roman.

It's a shame, because the dude has every possible thing to be a top 10 WR in this league.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Watched Bateman's presser. Dude hates it here. He's in the past stated he's yet to be happy since being in the NFL (twice that I've seen). He was short today, said weird things like not getting why the kids go crazy for OBJ, really awkward about the EDC tweet clapback, and held his tongue without holding it regarding Roman.

It's a shame, because the dude has every possible thing to be a top 10 WR in this league.
Is that he hates it here? Or given his injuries and all would he be unhappy anywhere?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Is that he hates it here? Or given his injuries and all would he be unhappy anywhere?
I didn’t get that sense. I thought he handle the questions fairly well. The EDC tweet situation is embarrassing for him. Between that and his pride, it went about as well as expected.
Although his face definitely looked pissed when the reporter straight up asked if he still wanted to be here