• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Sorry for the wait. Took Ika here on value. He looked ferocious as a pass rusher in 2021 before adding some questionable weight in 2022, where he was solid but not quite as elite in that department. He apparently is lauded for his personality, so I'm hoping that an NFL strengthening schedule will bring out his best. He should complement the DT room.

Simba

Staff Member
Not to be that guy, but we really need to start picking up the pace on this draft, knowing that it usually gets slower the longer we go on. Our current pace is about 8 picks per day. If we look at what's left, we're still looking at 3+ weeks of drafting. Still gets us done before the draft but is cutting it very close if we fall off pace as I suspect based on previous years.

So please I ask, be considerate. Know when you're coming up and pass on your board if you won't be around. It's not a hard request. Some of you have been great about it. Others not so much.

We've generally been lenient about the time limit because we know we extend overseas, so please don't make us have to come up with an alternate solution. We want to be fair to everyone, and ask that you all extend that same courtesy to your fellow players.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Great pick in Charbonnet. I could see him being slightly higher than Spears and am surprised he lasted this long.