• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
If I had discovered Harrison before my last selection, he would've been the choice over Ika. Great pick here.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@All_black_everything it's your time to shine my guy

lee-corso-not-so-fast.jpg

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Relieved to get Hutchinson here with the run on WRs. He might not top out as a true No.1, but I feel like he's got enough to serve as a dependable starter opposite of Stefon Diggs.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I had to run out so sorry I didn’t get the tag in, but @RavensMania (cc: @Truth ) is up

You're good. I knew he was up. So I have his board but it's a list at each position and not a numerical order of each player. He's currently out dining and I don't want to guess whom he'd want. He's texted me multiple times today, so I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out.

Simba

Staff Member
You're good. I knew he was up. So I have his board but it's a list at each position and not a numerical order of each player. He's currently out dining and I don't want to guess whom he'd want. He's texted me multiple times today, so I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out.
That long snapper is looking real good right about now

Simba

Staff Member
Now that I have a little more time, I hadn't heard of Gervon Dexter until recently when he started popping on a lot of respected draftniks boards. He's an intriguing player. Raw as all get out but shows a lot of really good things in the tape. Noticed that he was carrying some bad weight throughout the season, but the guy has clearly been putting in some work for this pre-draft process. Figured a guy that is working this hard might be a good one to develop.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I wrote him off a little given the bad weight, but he looks like he's completely turned that around. Good find on the update.

Fake News detected

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I don´t know, not giving you a ranked board kinda beats the purpose of giving you his board imo.

I think he was intending to be completely inaccessible given where he's currently at, so we did discuss my autonomy in making the selections when he passed it along. But he's also been reachable here and there, so the decision making has fortunately been his. We discussed that first pick via text before he ultimately decided and sent it along. Here, he was among several options and likely dozed off given the time of day.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm going to let him make it in the morning. I have no idea which player he wants and I don't want to chance something as early as a 3rd on someone else's behalf.