• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
1680182518782.png

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
If anyone wants to trade up to the Eagles pick with just picks, given that they only have a 7th after this, let me know. Otherwise, I have a specific target for it.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Perhaps in the minority, I had Israel Abanikanda ranked in the Top 100 before the Pro Day. But mid 4.3s, a 41 inch vertical and a 10'6 broad jump could seal his real life fate into Day 2 conversation.

Simba

Staff Member
Perhaps in the minority, I had Israel Abanikanda ranked in the Top 100 before the Pro Day. But mid 4.3s, a 41 inch vertical and a 10'6 broad jump could seal his real life fate into Day 2 conversation.
And his name sounds like anaconda so bonus points

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Not that I would do it but I do wonder how the rules for that would work on back to back picks. Like if I get skipped I just go to myself. I have also wondered how this works in the real NFL draft as well. Random late night thoughts.

Excellent question lol So for these rare scenarios where someone holds the back-to-back with the same team, they do both get skipped at once. Granted, technically you have a sandwich with yours so it would be skip, next pick, then both skipped.

Simba

Staff Member
So I had this thing again were I cannot post anything or write messages before I re-activate my account, hence Earl picked for me. This happened to me last week aswell.
Anybody else having those issues?
No issues here but might suggest PMing @purplepittabread88 or throwing the issue in the "Suggestions & Feedback" section.