• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
God I hope we ruin Christmas for the Niners. I can’t stand their fans (except @Dom McRaven ‘s dad)

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Really like our schedule. The only real downer is the 3 game road trip and ending in London which so far has not worked out real well. Another AFC South team to boot. And yeah having the Steelers at the end. Yeah. :clap:

Plus the Bengals at home on Thurs. That;s the one night I always catch The Thursday. Fuck yeah. Love it.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
God I hope we ruin Christmas for the Niners. I can’t stand their fans (except @Dom McRaven ‘s dad)
Do people in San Fransisco still celebrate Christmas? I just imagined they danced around a fire drinking the blood of babies and howling their pronouns at the moon.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok Jacksonville.... I see you. Good release video playing on the whole "NFL is scripted" conspiracies lol.

Ok i kinda love the Jags for that

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nosebleeds are fun dude, they’re wild up there
I've watched the Ravens play from the Verizon booth (plenty of great food up there and private seating), a mid-upper level section, and of course from the lower levels at the 50-yard line (my preferred location due to driving up 3 hrs from VA, spending money on gas, food, hotel, shopping (my wife) and the game, etc.). I like to sit up close right behind the team and call out their names and watch them turn around. But, to be honest, I'm kinda looking forward to that view of the game from way up top this time around! Never had that experience it should be fun. :cool:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Haha just seeing this! Nice looking seats! I ended up convincing my wife to spend Christmas at the game so I bought tickets to the San Francisco game earlier.

Here’s my seats, settled for end zone seats:
View attachment 5406

Although, I plan to keep my eye on ticket prices for the LA game and if they drop low enough I’ll go to that one too!
Very nice view.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Nosebleeds are fun dude, they’re wild up there
I was at the 16 Ravens Giants game in Jersey. We were in the nosebleeds and the funny part is there were multiple fights but most of them were closer to the field. I don't care what anyone says it's the best view for football.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Do people in San Fransisco still celebrate Christmas? I just imagined they danced around a fire drinking the blood of babies and howling their pronouns at the moon.
Okay this was good lmao

JAAM

Hall of Famer