• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Wins Between Steelers & Bengals?

• Steelers

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bengals

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • TIE

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I’ve said for the past 2 years he’s the best receiver in the league.

Don't know if he's the best, but top 3-5 for me. What he's done with some of these qbs is amazing. Physical as hell. A little mad cause I had been bragging to a friend about how good Jimmy was before the Texans game last year only for Hopkins to embarrass him.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't know if he's the best, but top 3-5 for me. What he's done with some of these qbs is amazing. Physical as hell. A little mad cause I had been bragging to a friend about how good Jimmy was before the Texans game last year only for Hopkins to embarrass him.
3-5? 3 is the absolute lowest you can argue. He’s better than Brown and Julio might be better but it’s a tossup between those two for me.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
3-5? 3 is the absolute lowest you can argue. He’s better than Brown and Julio might be better but it’s a tossup between those two for me.

i think 3-5 would be a fair argument:

Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
Odell Beckham Jr
Deandre Hopkins
Michael Thomas

after that you get into mike evans, aj green, adam thielen etc.

but of those 5 guys i think you could make an argument for any of those 5 in any order

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think 3-5 would be a fair argument:

Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
Odell Beckham Jr
Deandre Hopkins
Michael Thomas

after that you get into mike evans, aj green, adam thielen etc.

but of those 5 guys i think you could make an argument for any of those 5 in any order
Michael Thomas just isn’t in the top tier for me. He belongs with Evans and AJ etc. And Odell is overrated too. At least for now he’s not elite. Thanks Eli

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think michael thomas for me might be the best receiver in the nfl maybe...
as much as i hate to say it though i think the best receiver is probably AB
That’s kinda laughable. What kind of argument can you make for Michael Thomas for being better than AB and Hop and Julio? He’s not even better than AJ. He’s a high volume 10-11 yards a catch stats enhanced by Drew Brees player. Theres no way in hell you can convince me he’s the best receiver in the league lmao. He’s really good but not the best.

That’s kinda laughable. What kind of argument can you make for Michael Thomas for being better than AB and Hop and Julio? He’s not even better than AJ. He’s a high volume 10-11 yards a catch stats enhanced by Drew Brees player. Theres no way in hell you can convince me he’s the best receiver in the league lmao. He’s really good but not the best.
Yeah, I couldn't possibly put him that high. I'd even put like Tyreek Hill and JuJu above him.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Thomas > Jerry Rice. Fight me

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am so torn right now. On one hand I want the Chiefs to lose for playoff implications; on the other hand I always want the Pats to lose.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I am so torn right now. On one hand I want the Chiefs to lose for playoff implications; on the other hand I always want the Pats to lose.
Well they'll still lead the division regardless of what happens tonight. Now, the Chargers on the other hand..................