• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Titans

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I was watching him fairly closely and he got beat a few times. Pretty un-Jimmy like
Views are definitely different at the game, but I’m sure he is still getting into game shape. Once he does get in shape though, watch out.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I swear if Orlando Jr isn’t starting next week I’m going to go crazy.

Wtf happened to Lewis? They wouldn’t show the replay at the stadium. Did it happen during the play or during the scuffle afterward?

Gus looks just like he did in the preseason. Not amazing but really solid. Very surprised he was in the game that much, they trust him a lot more than Turner. Buck just lost a lot of his carries.

We really need to put more points on the board. But our defense is the best in the league don’t @ me. Especially after the Jaguars got smoked by a shit offense. Dak Prescott of all people.

Jimmy didn’t look very sharp today hopefully he gets into game shape soon.

All those sacks, holy shit. It got so bad after about 5, the Titans fans started cheering for more sacks lmaooo. They legit wanted the Titans to get the ball back so the Ravens could break the record it was awesome. It turned into a Ravens home game in the 2nd half.
Unless Zeus Jr. is on Harbaugh's personal shit list, I see no reason why he shouldn't start.

It seemed that Lewis got hurt during a play, but I wasn't sure what actually caused the injury.

Gus is another guy who needs to be on the field more often, but I like Buck as a pass-catcher more than an actual runner.

The Ravens offense isn't one to put up a lot of points on the board on the road. It's almost always our M.O. Besides, the Titans have a talented defense with a couple of studs like Casey and Byard. Our offense clicks better at home anyways.

The way I see it, at least he didn't get targeted much although he got lucky that Mariota overthrew a wide-open TD. This was his second game so I'll take it.

LMAOOOOOO that's great! Now last season when we played them, there were a lot of Ravens fans in attendance, but it definitely didn't sound like it. Were there a lot of Ravens fans in attendance?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Apparently, we're 79-12 when we run the ball 27+ team. Hmm. You hear that, Marty and the rest of you assholes, don't give up on the running game ESPECIALLY if it's a close game, and we're in good shape.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Unless Zeus Jr. is on Harbaugh's personal shit list, I see no reason why he shouldn't start.

It seemed that Lewis got hurt during a play, but I wasn't sure what actually caused the injury.

Gus is another guy who needs to be on the field more often, but I like Buck as a pass-catcher more than an actual runner.

The Ravens offense isn't one to put up a lot of points on the board on the road. It's almost always our M.O. Besides, the Titans have a talented defense with a couple of studs like Casey and Byard. Our offense clicks better at home anyways.

The way I see it, at least he didn't get targeted much although he got lucky that Mariota overthrew a wide-open TD. This was his second game so I'll take it.

LMAOOOOOO that's great! Now last season when we played them, there were a lot of Ravens fans in attendance, but it definitely didn't sound like it. Were there a lot of Ravens fans in attendance?
The only reason he doesn’t start would be to keep Hurst at RT

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Disappointed hurst isn’t catching the ball. Whatd he have 2 targets and very poor ones? I’d really fucking hate to see Ridley and dj moore outperform him

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Apparently, we're 79-12 when we run the ball 27+ team. Hmm. You hear that, Marty and the rest of you assholes, don't give up on the running game ESPECIALLY if it's a close game, and we're in good shape.

That is kind of a flawed statistic. If you are winning you are more likely to run the ball to run out the clock and if you are losing you are more likely to pass it because you need to move the ball faster.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That is kind of a flawed statistic. If you are winning you are more likely to run the ball to run out the clock and if you are losing you are more likely to pass it because you need to move the ball faster.
Oh no doubt, but if this game vs. last week's game against the Browns didn't show a difference, I don't know what will.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh no doubt, but if this game vs. last week's game against the Browns didn't show a difference, I don't know what will.

I mean the two biggest differences were Crabtree caught the balls thrown his way and there was no red zone turnover. It took so many random flukey stuff to happen for the Ravens to lose that game that I just do not even think about that game much in the larger scheme of things

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
One thing I don’t remember reading mentioned here is the batted passes. We need to teach guys to try to lock the defender’s arms or something to prevent those batted passes. That’s been a problem this year. I think Skura is a big culprit of that but I can’t say with absolute certainty

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
One thing I don’t remember reading mentioned here is the batted passes. We need to teach guys to try to lock the defender’s arms or something to prevent those batted passes. That’s been a problem this year. I think Skura is a big culprit of that but I can’t say with absolute certainty
It definitely seems to be more than normal this year.

It's a problem but i've noticed it with Hurst on some plays.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

Yeah I went to last years game as well and I swear there were more Ravens fans than Titans fans. This year it wasn’t quite as crazy but there were still a ton of Ravens fans. And it got hostile towards the Titans pretty quickly into the 3rd, lots of boos. It was great

And it was hilarious, I’ve never seen fans want their QB to get sacked before lmao

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Disappointed hurst isn’t catching the ball. Whatd he have 2 targets and very poor ones? I’d really fucking hate to see Ridley and dj moore outperform him
Yeah wtf. We didn’t draft him in the first round to do nothing.