• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Falcons

Who SHOULD start at QB for the Ravens @ Falcons

• Lamar Jackson

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • Joe Flacco

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have to keep Matt Ryan off the field. Lamar and the run game are the ticket. Atlanta's defense is not that good but they have speed which could be a potential problem for us.
We must win this game as I expect a loss against the Chiefs. Then beat the Bucs and Browns at home. 9-7 should be enough to win
the final wild card spot.

I think you guys can win this game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Have to keep Matt Ryan off the field. Lamar and the run game are the ticket. Atlanta's defense is not that good but they have speed which could be a potential problem for us.
We must win this game as I expect a loss against the Chiefs. Then beat the Bucs and Browns at home. 9-7 should be enough to win
the final wild card spot.
9-7 may not get us in, due to the Colts having the easiest remaining games. I agree we need to win this game because next week is unlikely.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Who is the best db-wr matchup? Humphrey seems to have a way of flustering big time WRs since he’s hit his stride, jimmy used to but I honestly trust Humphrey vs both Julio and Ridley.

Tavon young is a limited participant, if he can play that’s huge, because Tavon should be shadowing Ridley, and Humphrey and jimmy should just stay on their respective sides, if Ridley moves outside and sanu/Julio move to the slot then move Tavon out and leave jimmy/Humphrey on their side in the slot. I don’t want Humphrey or jimmy covering Ridley

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Who is the best db-wr matchup? Humphrey seems to have a way of flustering big time WRs since he’s hit his stride, jimmy used to but I honestly trust Humphrey vs both Julio and Ridley.

Tavon young is a limited participant, if he can play that’s huge, because Tavon should be shadowing Ridley, and Humphrey and jimmy should just stay on their respective sides, if Ridley moves outside and sanu/Julio move to the slot then move Tavon out and leave jimmy/Humphrey on their side in the slot. I don’t want Humphrey or jimmy covering Ridley
jimmy been playing good as of late i thought.. ridley route running is too superb lol idk who should cover him

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
jimmy been playing good as of late i thought.. ridley route running is too superb lol idk who should cover him
He has been, but he also hasn’t faced Julio.

I feel very comfortable with jimmy vs sanu, I trust jimmy to outphysical any wr in the league, I even think jimmy could strap mike Evans.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
He has been, but he also hasn’t faced Julio.

I feel very comfortable with jimmy vs sanu, I trust jimmy to outphysical any wr in the league, I even think jimmy could strap mike Evans.
Last years Jimmy I’d literally take him against anyone in the NFL. This year recently he’s picked up his play but he’s prob not at last years level. That being said if it comes down to it I’m putting Jimmy on the top guy if the games on the line over Humphrey.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Last years Jimmy I’d literally take him against anyone in the NFL. This year recently he’s picked up his play but he’s prob not at last years level. That being said if it comes down to it I’m putting Jimmy on the top guy if the games on the line over Humphrey.
Humphrey has just been a monster this year though, he’s being targeted and still isn’t giving up plays. Sure jimmy isn’t even being targeted really but it’s Julio so he’s gonna get targets, do we want jimmy who has been untested this year or Humphrey who’s been tested and has lived up to the challenge almost every time?