• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Still gotta let things play out but it’s certainly not sounding great here…

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Someone on RSR got torn to shit for saying trust me he had an inside source. Well, he’s made like Tyreek Hill, he could be a HoF WR now

Simba

Staff Member
Someone on RSR got torn to shit for saying trust me he had an inside source. Well, he’s made like Tyreek Hill, he could be a HoF WR now
It’s coming heavy through the PD directly. Not a true “sources” leak by nfl standards.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This zay stuff looks really bad- rumor is he broke her orbital and his brother pulled the gun on her. All just rumors we don’t know anything but that got leaked weeks ago by stupid ig accounts so the thought that it might be true is crazy and fucked
Welp, if any of this is true, he can kiss the Ravens goodbye

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I hope its not true but got dam what makes these dudes knock these girls out? Gone head and let her ass cheat if she gonna cheat.. it might hurt lol but go find you another one.. its thousands of girls for us regular folks but for a millionaire, its millions of chicks

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope its not true but got dam what makes these dudes knock these girls out? Gone head and let her ass cheat if she gonna cheat.. it might hurt lol but go find you another one.. its thousands of girls for us regular folks but for a millionaire, its millions of chicks
A lifetime of getting your ass kissed leads people to think they're untouchable, and others exist for then to use. Leads some people to be petty as fuck. Steroids of some kind probably don't help either.

Obviously this doesn't go for every player, but many just had a fucked upbringing that sets them up to fail, either with something like this or by being unable to manage money.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t want to cut him just for the chiefs or bengals to get him. Not worth a fake virtue signal, Tyreek Hill is on the dolphins receiving maybe .01% of criticism for his actions (and countless other examples). Hopefully this blows over, either way fuck him for costing us the comeback, now I won’t hold back on his ass

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bateman about to storm the castle with his agent.

How wrs looking this draft?
The draft has a few interesting ones, but not top guys like Flowers. You fill out a WR corp but unless you're picking high you won't get one that can be the go to guy.

Probably better going after a couple Free Agents (Evans, Curtis Samuel, and Boyd among a couple others that would be good pickups).

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The draft has a few interesting ones, but not top guys like Flowers. You fill out a WR corp but unless you're picking high you won't get one that can be the go to guy.

Probably better going after a couple Free Agents (Evans, Curtis Samuel, and Boyd among a couple others that would be good pickups).
Hollywood may be an option too

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agree. Innocent until proven guilty but it just feels like nothing is going our way.

This didn't make me feel better at all...
Yeah it does look bad. I’m hoping it’s not Ray Rice and more like Tyreek Hill. I guess we will see.