• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Imagine tomorrow we re-sign CJ Mosley and sign Le"Veon Bell.... ok you know what I'm going to back to bed and continue that fantasy scenario.

Hopefully we get CJ done tomorrow.

Simba

Staff Member
:(

Rapoport:
Sources: Former #Ravens LB CJ Mosley is expected to sign with the #Jets on a massive 5-year, $85M deal worth $51M guaranteed. That’s $17M per year. It took a lot to leave Baltimore.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Well Mosley is signing with the Jets. 5 years 85 million per and 51 million guaranteed.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can’t believe an off ball LB just got paid that much. These teams are destroying the market.

The Kwon Alexander contract totally fucked the market on top of that you had inconsistent safety’s getting around 15 mil per. CJ and his agent played their cards right. Decosta needs to make shit happen with this cap relief.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Please don't spend in FA on stop gap veteran players. Does this make Judon negotiations sky high? Beyond 17 given an ILB got 17?

Please don't spend in FA on stop gap veteran players. Does this make Judon negotiations sky high? Beyond 17 given an ILB got 17?
lol he can walk and get us a comp pick if he wants that. He needs to avg 15 sacks for me to even consider that.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I really was not expecting to lose both Suggs and Mosley. I'm kinda upset right now, but I can understand it.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
APY% of cap at signing (ILB). This is pure madness

9,03% CJ Mosley (Jets, 2019)
8,63% Luke Kuechly (Panthers, 2015)
7,50% Bobby Wagner (Seahawks, 2015)

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Wouldn’t be surprised if ZDS goes to the Colts.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I haven’t heard anything about Smith. His market has been cold as far as I’ve heard so far but that doesn’t mean much. I’m sure he’ll get signed and signed to a nice deal. Making we’re working hard to bring him back.

ozraven

Practice Squad
Say it isnt so. Saw mosleys fat contract and thought shiiiiiiiiiit. Now suggs to cards. Help be jeebus. Getting rid of weddle is our best move so far. Whats doing on defence cuts?