• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
https://news.sky.com/story/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-deletes-tweet-praising-boris-johnson-11772723

The Rock says he liked one comment that the British PM said. Didn't support his politics or nothing like that but was forced to delete his tweet and apologize.

His agent probably told him to so it doesn't effect him getting any future movie roles even though that is highly unlikely lol. Though the only reason I'd want him to run for President would be to ask his opponent during the debates what they think and hit them with IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!. It would be the greatest thing that ever happened in debates lol.

Stop trying to add common sense and be offended damn it. LOL.

flynismo

Practice Squad
67771052_756969314760772_5950745860840095744_n.jpg

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Well maybe just maybe Trump in his own way is making people more aware of their local politics and the overconcern of border facilities. He sure can tone down the way he says it tho that's for sure and I've said before proofreading is needed. As for fear Democrats are the ones pushing the racial divide and they're better at fearmongering than the Repubs and its not close. Its been the theme well before Trump.
Republicans have been doing it for decades. When the Dems come back in and use Trump to justify being even worse, they will be saying the same things you are. At least then hopefully we will be in more agreement

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I should've mentioned this right after Tuesday's debate, but have any of you ever heard of environmental racism?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can tell you right now that these politicians bring up low income areas just to rag on someone. Left or Right. Shit hasn't changed my old hood.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Democrats are now censoring each other... can't say anything bad about Obama during the debates. They are now fighting with each other, this should make the debates more fun moving forward.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder and Rev. Al Sharpton warned Democratic presidential candidates against attacking former President Barack Obama, whose record came under fire during Wednesday night’s CNN debate.

“To my fellow Democrats. Be wary of attacking the Obama record. Build on it. Expand it. But there is little to be gained – for you or the party – by attacking a very successful and still popular Democratic President,” Holder warned on Twitter late Wednesday night.

“This whole suicide mission of going after Barack Obama smells like desperation, and I think it certainly shows that some of them are just not ready for where they are, and that is where you can take incoming fire and also shoot fire out,” Sharpton said in a Thursday morning appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

https://news.yahoo.com/suicide-mission-democratic-candidates-warned-153900965.html

flynismo

Practice Squad
The Democrats are now censoring each other... can't say anything bad about Obama during the debates. They are now fighting with each other, this should make the debates more fun moving forward.

https://news.yahoo.com/suicide-mission-democratic-candidates-warned-153900965.html
What's funny is, according to American National Election Study, 13% of the people who voted for Obama in 2012 voted for Trump in 2016...so much for that 'popular' and 'successful' president....people were sick of his shit. He drove nearly 15 million people straight into Trump's hands.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Well Biden is always harping about how great the Obama presidency was while he was VP so how the hell are the other candidates allowed to fight. Great thing its bringing out how bad his presidency was lol.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
What's funny is, according to American National Election Study, 13% of the people who voted for Obama in 2012 voted for Trump in 2016...so much for that 'popular' and 'successful' president....people were sick of his shit. He drove nearly 15 million people straight into Trump's hands.

Sick of him? Or the fact it looks like the establishment picked Hillary? O___o

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Obama did endorse Hillary but you make a solid point.

Obama was pretty calm if I remember correctly until Trump really picked up steam.

Then all of the sudden everyone was in support of Clinton, which normally would not be an issue because of the constant ragging on each other made everyone look crazy.

ESPECIALLY Bernie Sanders.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Obama was pretty calm if I remember correctly until Trump really picked up steam.

Then all of the sudden everyone was in support of Clinton, which normally would not be an issue because of the constant ragging on each other made everyone look crazy.

ESPECIALLY Bernie Sanders.

Well maybe but remember when it comes to the voters Hillary was running on the continuance of Obama's policies but to his credit Obama blew away Hillary on his deliverance. He has a very good sense of humor while Hillary is a boor.

Lets say if Biden wins lol I cant wait to see Kamala and Booker have to endorse him. They'll probally end up getting along. I mean if Cruz nows buddies with Trump lol.

Im going to make a bold prediction. If either of the loony tunes Sanders or Warren win the nomination then one of either Bloomberg,Steyer or Capt Starbucks will enter the race as an independent. No way are they gonna let their policies ruin our economy/country.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well maybe but remember when it comes to the voters Hillary was running on the continuance of Obama's policies but to his credit Obama blew away Hillary on his deliverance. He has a very good sense of humor while Hillary is a boor.

Lets say if Biden wins lol I cant wait to see Kamala and Booker have to endorse him. They'll probally end up getting along. I mean if Cruz nows buddies with Trump lol.

Im going to make a bold prediction. If either of the loony tunes Sanders or Warren win the nomination then one of either Bloomberg,Steyer or Capt Starbucks will enter the race as an independent. No way are they gonna let their policies ruin our economy/country.

If somehow Biden does win, I would like Yang to endorse him.

I told you guys a while ago that I liked Yang going into this and that is probably the biggest reason why he won't be chosen.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
If somehow Biden does win, I would like Yang to endorse him.

I told you guys a while ago that I liked Yang going into this and that is probably the biggest reason why he won't be chosen.

Well its a damn good thing you don't like Trump lol.

You like Biden? What if Yang endorses Trump? Omg!!

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

I don't like Biden, I was just playing into that scenario lol

I don't appreciate how Trump talks about certain things. I wish he had more tact. That's all really.

NOW REAGAN.....lmfao

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

Yang won't, he doesn't like and doesn't participate in the name calling and "show" these politicians put on. He gets straight to business, that is what I wan't.

Status
Not open for further replies.