• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
there is no fix for stupid. I cannot believe the people on here can't see that everyone is playing their part in maintaining a tyranny.

WAKE UP!

Y'all drugged by these fixed and predictable responses.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
and while this all happens
the only winner is
politics

and the losers?
all of you
What do you suggest

we’re literally just saying to stop with the injustices. Are you saying there is no hope and we need to just fuckoff somewhere?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
What do you suggest

we’re literally just saying to stop with the injustices. Are you saying there is no hope and we need to just fuckoff somewhere?

start by NOT VOTING
start reading about anarchy/non aggression principle and voluntaryism AND Natural Law
Start by ending government grip by realizing that there is no such thing as '' a good government''
cops have and always will do stuff like this with government
READ the most dangerous superstition by larken rose
Don't buy into media narratives, they all work for the establishment(s)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It does help now, IF it’s used, which it’s not being used, because the fucking boogaloo bois are full of shit and their first and primary concern isn’t freedom or liberty, it’s supporting radical right ideologies, so they just have zero interest in this and are sitting back with their popcorn and laughing at it.

that's my point though - if it only really helps those people who support this kind of police action then it's not fit for purpose

if the end goal is that those arms do nothing then why not get rid of the 2nd amendment and take those guns away from everyone including the police

but i realise this is a touchy issue in US politics (i still dont really get it) but i dont want to distract from the present issues

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
that's my point though - if it only really helps those people who support this kind of police action then it's not fit for purpose

if the end goal is that those arms do nothing then why not get rid of the 2nd amendment and take those guns away from everyone including the police

but i realise this is a touchy issue in US politics (i still dont really get it) but i dont want to distract from the present issues
Come on now, it's only been 230 years, plus AR15s and AK47s were clear inention of founding fahers

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
the reason he can get away with this shit is because actual BLM organisers and activists with connection to Ferguson have died in suspicious circumstances since those protests...
I dnt think people really know what BLM is man.. As we speak, in my city there is a very rich club owner who has been taking advantage of girls in every way possible. 95% of his income comes from minorities literally. Not only that, messages have been leaked of his true feelings about “ niggers” and how he dont like them anyway, and only deal with them to “ accept their money”..

Lets just say, people are cutting ties with him by the minute including his own employees and possibly will have to close majority of clubs and resturants due to no crowd... now thats what we mean by BLM

Like idk about all this organized shit and conspiracy theories people always mentioning so i stay out of it but i loves those situations i just mentioned above

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
let's try this again, children

Attachments

• 100931737_3901960773209879_4564158262517170176_n.jpg
    100931737_3901960773209879_4564158262517170176_n.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 139

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
* crickets* ?

hopefully because you saw that attachment i just posted and realize what i've been saying all along
this AIN"T ABOUT RASICM!
Damn it! what on earth needs to happen for the light bulb to come on?!!!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
* crickets* ?

hopefully because you saw that attachment i just posted and realize what i've been saying all along
this AIN"T ABOUT RASICM!
Damn it! what on earth needs to happen for the light bulb to come on?!!!
Derick Cheuvin did not murder George Floyd because of his skin color. He did it because Derick Cheuvin is an asshole. Not one police officer out there is disputing that, so why the lawlessness?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Derick Cheuvin did not murder George Floyd because of his skin color. He did it because Derick Cheuvin is an asshole. Not one police officer out there is disputing that, so why the lawlessness?

YES, WHITE COPS KILL WHITE PEOPLE TOO AND RAPE CHILDREN
HOLLYWOOD and the ESTABLISHMENTS ELITE ARE PEDOPHILLIA CENTRAL!!!
THEY WORK TOGETHER, ALL OF THEM!
PRIESTS FUCKING SMALL BOYS AND NUNS!

AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! All the so called ''good guys'' know it which means they are accomplices!

WAKE UP RAVENATION!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
sorry for the caps but they were required. I'm so tired of people not seeing this civilization for what it is. We're never going to end the status quo with the same line of thinking that built the narratives around issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.