• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
sorry are you trying to suggest to me that CO2 does not have a greenhouse effect?

No, what I'm saying is that CO2 levels over the centuries cannot be established. It's a moot speculation. I've looked at all the yearly temperatures from my neck of the woods since 1980.

Nothing particularly consistent with change ( temp pretty much the same and a few years here and there hotter a few years and there colder back n forth with no real basleine change in percentage increase/decrease in average temp). Theres always going to be a trajectory, we'lll eventually have another ice age, some time in the far far we long dead future. I'm not worried about climate change because climate change, whether or not we have a small influence on it, creates the same results.

What if the world got substantially colder? Or substantially hotter with or without our influence? then what?
Lets just not pollute the air? climate change is what it is, it's minut and we'll be okay.

Also, we've had heatwaves before our industrial revolution.
history creates heatwaves and ice ages

ice caps melt
and they come back

rossihunter2

Staff Member

ive read this article and multiple others about what nakumura said - ive read everything except the actual book - which i will not be purchasing but have read various summaries of (and have read some of his own modelling from earlier) - his criticisms are not of the science but the modelling - he himself has modelled man-made global warming effects - his criticisms are of the wildly unpredictable way the models are created and how they are sometimes exaggerated for impact (which i think are fair claims)

but he is not disputing the man-made impact on global warming

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
oh we have an influence but it's hardly relevent in grand scheme of things.

climate change is going to happen and co2 levels change with or without us

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd be more concerned if there was no more climate change :p would be like being 10 years old and stop growing..

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
oh we have an influence but it's hardly relevent in grand scheme of things.

climate change is going to happen and co2 levels change with or without us

It's going to happen exponentially faster if nothing's done about it.

This is Delhi before and a week (!!!) after they locked down. It's very relevant.

3a503965ac2519955483708b0c9a501db88a9c17-16x9-x0y0w1920h1080.png

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
also, no human being is totally immune to ANY form of flu or coronavirus and I've already told you how counter-productive a vaccine is on so many layers.

I know this might sound crazy to you rossi, but the best form of protection is understanding your body and building an immune system.

It start with lowering cortisol levels, which lockdowns increase

Right here. Thats why during the Spanish Flu Pandemic older people were not dying. Researchers said they believe they'd already been exposed to a strain of this before.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
get this through your head. it;s not a pandemic because

the number of cases are hardly remarkable compared to influenza which is an ancient virus
2: the death rates are in the 0.3-1% percentile and even less if there are no pre-existing conditions

repeat after me, a pandemic is when something unique on its own kills a substantial amount of healthy people with no pre-existing conditions at a rate that is remarkable compared to other causes of death
This would correlate with an annual/monthly/weekly rise in deaths of WELL ABOVE the averages in previous years

guess what....covid 19...in both lockdown and non lockdown countries has not affected the average even in a WEEK. in fact, in lots of countries the death rates are LESS pre covid 19 years

Also to add to this the % rate of deaths imo is far lower than this cuz of the unreported cases. People either not knowing they had it or suffered on their own so therefore they are not a counted statistic.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
cool - now that sami has graciously departed im going to post some links to peer-reviewed reputable scientific studies about vaccines just so everyone can read the actual science for themselves (if they are confused or unsure how to feel about vaccines):

Vaccines and autism
  1. Danish study of over 600,000 children over 10 years: https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M18-2101 - conclusion - no links between vaccine and autism in children
  2. a 2nd study examining if there are links between inoculations and autism: https://www.jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(13)00144-3/pdf?ext=.pdf - conclusion - no links between vaccine and autism in children
  3. you can buy this for $50 if you're super worried https://www.nap.edu/catalog/10997/immunization-safety-review-vaccines-and-autism - but it only says basically the same as every other study that there's no link between vaccines and autism
  4. here is a list of studies sponsored by the CDC to investigate any link between certain ingredients (specifically the mercury based thimerosal that was taken out of all vaccines by 2001) in the link it summarises the findings of all 9 studies https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/pdf/cdcstudiesonvaccinesandautism.pdf - conclusion - not 1 study linked the ingredient to autism

as far as any other concerns may go im not sure what else there is to debunk
there's an odd claim by someone called kauffman that a vaccine might change your genetic code but that's completely false and non-feasible

normal vaccines dont do anything to your genetic code or DNA and DNA vaccines are 1) not currently used in humans (only animals) and 2) still dont alter your genetic code - they just stimulate your body to create antibodies for a strain without your body being in contact with that strain (like a normal vaccine)

not even really sure where that claim came from in the first place
You didn't have to post anything. The majority of people are sensible critical thinking people that are not prone to indulge in conspiracy theories peddled by the ultra right or for that matter the ultra left. The Anti-vaxxers, earth is flat, moon landing was faked crowd are just fucking nuts. Let's leave it be. The amount of misinformation being peddled on a daily basis is mind boggling so it is only normal for a good bunch of good people to get ensnared in its toxic web of lies and deceit.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
You didn't have to post anything. The majority of people are sensible critical thinking people that are not prone to indulge in conspiracy theories peddled by the ultra right or for that matter the ultra left. The Anti-vaxxers, earth is flat, moon landing was faked crowd are just fucking nuts. Let's leave it be. The amount of misinformation being peddled on a daily basis is mind boggling so it is only normal for a good bunch of good people to get ensnared in its toxic web of lies and deceit.

you're going into extremes
1: I'm not a flat earther
2- IM not anti vaxx, I'm anti current composition of vaxxes and how they are tested and approved and the lies about their safety ( I deal with vaccine injuries)
3- Stop putting people in the same box.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
you're going into extremes
1: I'm not a flat earther
2- IM not anti vaxx, I'm anti current composition of vaxxes and how they are tested and approved and the lies about their safety ( I deal with vaccine injuries)
3- Stop putting people in the same box.
Sorry I didn't mean to put you in a box. I also forgot to separate the boxes. My bad.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Again, if you want more proof I am more than willing to give anyone an email correspondence with some of the family members I work with as they are determined to help get the truth around.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Chemtrails! You forgot those.

Batcerb

Practice Squad
In 20+ years of reading message boards, forums, newsgroups etc ... I can safely say this is the biggest pile of festering shit I have ever read.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
In 20+ years of reading message boards, forums, newsgroups etc ... I can safely say this is the biggest pile of festering shit I have ever read.

which is a good sign as usually the truth is treated as shit by such outlets.

I suggest you leave the lands of the stupidity and bravely wake up to the truth.

Attachments

• 30124343_1678214692232548_8641781422857650176_o.jpg
    30124343_1678214692232548_8641781422857650176_o.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.