• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
We really need Tim Williams to step it up this year. If nothing else, he needs to be a situational edge rusher. I still think something must have happened off field for him to be inactive toward the end of the year....maybe he was blowing off meetings ....something. I can't imagine otherwise.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Man I hope my boys are back to being competitive. It's been a brutal 2 years. At least you guys are on the Upswing.

Dont let the playoff appearance fool you. A lot can go wrong next year. OL suspect, no idea at wr and will the defense take a step back. There can be a while lot of turnover on the team from last year, and personally, would rather it be this year. Could open up to have a ridiculous amount of cap come next year.

Would really like to build or offense in the mold of the Chiefs. Speed, speed and more speed. Just make us a nightmare matchup.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Dont let the playoff appearance fool you. A lot can go wrong next year. OL suspect, no idea at wr and will the defense take a step back. There can be a while lot of turnover on the team from last year, and personally, would rather it be this year. Could open up to have a ridiculous amount of cap come next year.

Would really like to build or offense in the mold of the Chiefs. Speed, speed and more speed. Just make us a nightmare matchup.
Harbaugh: How dare you question Skura and Hurst! Chris Moore has a heart of a lion. We will make Za'Darius Smith the highest paid player in the entire league to ensure defensive stability!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh: How dare you question Skura and Hurst! Chris Moore has a heart of a lion. We will make Za'Darius Smith the highest paid player in the entire league to ensure defensive stability!

Fuck. I completely forgot about Moore... guess I'm no different than Marty. WE better not try sneak Skura a deal like Hurst. Smith gone tho.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
We really need Tim Williams to step it up this year. If nothing else, he needs to be a situational edge rusher. I still think something must have happened off field for him to be inactive toward the end of the year....maybe he was blowing off meetings ....something. I can't imagine otherwise.

Definitely. There's no other argument for why they would put Bowser on the field over Timmy except that he must have had something happen behind the scenes. I really hope he can get his shit together and stay on the field next year because he was starting to show his potential.

Charm City

Pro Bowler

tbf we've had a lot of turnover every year since we've won the superbowl. I think we've carried the same starting O-line over to the next year only once since then.