• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Tavon Young tweeted a picture showing him and Mosley. We'll see what happens, the presser is tomorrow at 11am
The Ravens tweet says "a Ravens player." It's probably just for one of them.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
What do you guys think, is it a fair/good deal?

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter
Ravens are giving CB Tavon Young a three-year, $25.8 million extension with a max value of $29 million, making him the NFL’s highest-paid nickel back, per source.

Young had about $2m on the books for 2019 already, so the the "new" money for this deal is just north of $25m, with an average of $8.6m per year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Tavon Young's extension is for 3 yrs 25.8m with a max of 29m making him the leagues highest paid Slot Corner

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
What do you guys think, is it a fair/good deal?

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter
Ravens are giving CB Tavon Young a three-year, $25.8 million extension with a max value of $29 million, making him the NFL’s highest-paid nickel back, per source.

Young had about $2m on the books for 2019 already, so the the "new" money for this deal is just north of $25m, with an average of $8.6m per year.

Tavon Young's extension is for 3 yrs 25.8m with a max of 29m making him the leagues highest paid Slot Corner
So we'll have him for 4 more years, including this year? Is that how it works?

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like Tavon and all, but is he really deserving to be the highest paid slot corner in the league? Not sure how to feel about this.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm surprised they went that high considering he had another year left but he is worth the money because he is that good.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
I've given up worrying about the money because there's always another deal around the corner that makes it look not so bad. I really like him so I'm glad he's staying.

I'm really glad we're keeping him. I was worried about our group once Jimmy, Carr, and Tavon prior to the deal could all be gone in the next two years.