• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
hey @Edgar congratulations on getting your youtube of Nick Boyle "the Bionic Man" posted on russellstreetreport.com. Have any other of your film breakdowns been posted on russellstreet?

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well it looks like its a good chance we don't resign Mosley. It looks like it could be Humphrey could be the play caller next season.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ronnie Stanley had the second lowest blown blocks percentage according to SIS.
Stanley's now a top 5 LT according to several metrics (pff...). I had to post some good news today.
D1ZNFXqXcAYk3T9.png

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ronnie Stanley had the second lowest blown blocks percentage according to SIS.
Stanley's now a top 5 LT according to several metrics (pff...). I had to post some good news today.
We should extend him ASAP before we have to worry about losing him next.

We should extend him ASAP before we have to worry about losing him next.
Seriously, enough is enough with this wait till the last minute shit. Thought we should have looked at extening KO before his final season.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also part of his skillset lies in his excellent ability in press coverage which doesn't really translate to becoming a FS.
Jimmy gets around the ball a lot and has good instincts . I think he would be a good Free Safety . You still have Humphrey, Young and Carr .