• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
So Yanda is supposedly considering retirement.
I think he would've done it by now but words cannot describe how ultra fucked we are. The interior line is a joke with him, a future hall of famer.

I hope he stays, but he deserves it if he retires. He has his ring and several all pro teams on his resume. He's a hall of famer and ring of honor member no doubt.

If this is his last season..... Then let's actually get him some help. Please

if that's the case we double dip with our first two picks on O line. I don't give a fuck about Pass rush this year.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Damn he's credible.

I think Yanda would've done it already.

We can survive losing CJ, Suggs, etc. Yanda? Not this year.

Yeah, Schraeger as a source got me. But I haven't found anything on Schrager's twitter or on google in general.

yeah i havent seen anything anywhere on actual Schraeger feeds but obvs may have been on gmfb or something

Zrebiec's comments on it are kinda interesting:

• "Was at the Ed Block Courage event about 10 days ago and Jamison Hensley asked Yanda about his future. Yanda wouldn't comment, saying the day was about the kids. He did say he's been running and lifting. Didn't think much of it cause Ravens have said they expect him back."
  • "Would be odd timing. Yanda did say last year that he's at the stage of his career where he'll consider retirement every offseason So it doesn't surprise me if he's considering it. Would surprise me a little if he made the decision this late in the game."

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean a lot of players are considering retiring now because their bodies finally feel good now fir first time in months and the season is so far away and do they really want to go through all the grind required to stay in the shape required to do it again. Its no surprise people call it quits around now.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I LOVE Wesley for us in the mid rounds, also Jakobi Meyers, similar styles but I think Meyers is a little more refined as a route runner and Wesley is more of a freak circus catcher.

But everything that article said the ravens should look for in a WR(working outside, working inside, YAC, big catch radius, physical) can be found at the 22 pick in one man, kelvin harmon.

Kelvin Harmon it is. Who the hell needs an oline. Just 3 step drop and zing'

But tbh he does seem like a solid choice.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Kelvin Harmon it is. Who the hell needs an oline. Just 3 step drop and zing'

But tbh he does seem like a solid choice.
If Cody ford is there, I’m taking him over anyone except for like a Brian burns if he somehow falls.

But I don’t anticipate him being there, and I do like Bradbury but don’t see him as a slam dunk first rounder and especially not on on this offense(though if he was bookended by 2 Uber powerful guards I could see Roman using Bradbury quite well).

My favorite realistic player for us at 22 is still Chris Lindstrom but harmon is probably my #2

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I love the people who talk shit about James Hurst on social media.

I mean they're pathetic but they get the gist. He'll never block them, so he's a free for all.