• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
With that, I'm at a full 90. I won't formally drop out yet as I may fill that last spot in this round, and may jump into the next, but you can place me on auto-skip. I think I'm pretty comfortable where I'm at but just want to be sure.

Simba

Staff Member
Also @cdp gave me his board for his last 6 selections. Still has a couple of players on his board though, so I'll let him confirm that he's in or out.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Blessaun Austin and Derrick Baity were ones on my list of targets. Solid choices. Was looking up Emeke Egbule at the time too.

Simba

Staff Member
Blessaun Austin and Derrick Baity were ones on my list of targets. Solid choices. Was looking up Emeke Egbule at the time too.

Blessuan was an interesting eval. A lot of talent, but 2 torn ACLs already and a really skinny lower frame, and I'm not sure he'll ever be healthy. Another guy where I figured there's no harm taking a shot this late in UDFA if he can overcome the injury woes.

Simba

Staff Member
Alright I added one last player (Jonathan Ledbetter) to my previous pick. Still not out fully, but on voluntary auto-skip.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Wow man! Had totally forgotten of Randall, Russell, Godwin, Durham.. Good picks.. They could be all late day 3 picks tbh
Appreciate hearing that. Randall surprised me the most on tape as far as available prospects. For as willing as he was to fly into opposing backfields, he impressed me just as much in single-high. I only discovered him late last night, but I'm sold at this point.

Appreciate hearing that. Randall surprised me the most on tape as far as available prospects. For as willing as he was to fly into opposing backfields, he impressed me just as much in single-high. I only discovered him late last night, but I'm sold at this point.

Had been watching some of him earlier this season and then gave him a quick look at the Bowl game...just totally forgot.
Of all the udfas I think he has the highest chances to be drafted, together with Tranquill