• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
In this addition of picks...

Markus Jones comes from a tiny D2 school but put up some crazy numbers and did well in the East West Shrine week. I'm not sure how it will translate, but based on some of the interviews I've seen, he's going to outwork everybody else in the building.

Hamp Cheevers has impressive name value. He's also great at playing the ball. He's super small at 5'9 and 170, so he'll be relegated to the slot. I have a lot of big, long CBs though so it's nice to get a true slot.

Matt Gay is a kicker.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm now done with UDFA with 15 players signed. Hopefully I got a decent rookie class.

Time to prepare for the real draft.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
And then there were 5...

I only have 1 more round in me before I'm at a full 90.
I wanted to keep up with you and @Truth, but I'm almost out of players on my board and I don't want to look for new guys or clear roster space.

Simba

Staff Member
I wanted to keep up with you and @Truth, but I'm almost out of players on my board and I don't want to look for new guys or clear roster space.

I’m pretty set where I’m at. 1 open roster spot and I’ll keep the other 2 players in my next signing slot on deck in case I find someone before tomorrow. Had a number of UDFAs in mind and I’ve pretty much hit it.