• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yeah we now gotta get rolling. I mean whoever chooses Denver will now be stuck with Joe right?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Join the forum mock!

Vllpvlx.gif

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ll join only if you’re absolutely hard pressed for someone and if someone will do my state of franchise thing. I just don’t have time for that much involvement this year

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I’ll join only if you’re absolutely hard pressed for someone and if someone will do my state of franchise thing. I just don’t have time for that much involvement this year
We're hard pressed.

Btw I'm living in DC until the end of May. HMU if you want to get cofffee some time

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We're hard pressed.

Btw I'm living in DC until the end of May. HMU if you want to get cofffee some time
Sounds nice. I work out of Laurel, MD every day and live in Northern Baltimore County. To say the commute is a nightmare is an understatement. Been working out of JHU APL lately. That’s been fun

Simba

Staff Member
Sounds nice. I work out of Laurel, MD every day and live in Northern Baltimore County. To say the commute is a nightmare is an understatement. Been working out of JHU APL lately. That’s been fun

Man I feel the pain so much lol. I'm in east Baltimore County and I commute to Columbia everyday and I hate my life during that hour plus ride each way.