• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Sounds nice. I work out of Laurel, MD every day and live in Northern Baltimore County. To say the commute is a nightmare is an understatement. Been working out of JHU APL lately. That’s been fun
Man I feel the pain so much lol. I'm in east Baltimore County and I commute to Columbia everyday and I hate my life during that hour plus ride each way.

You guys don't know how easy you have it. I work from home and sometimes I have to stretch my arm out to turn the computer on while I'm sitting in bed or my hand hurts when I change the channel on the TV I've got set up, and the walk to the kitchen whenever I have to get lunch gets so frustrating.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
You guys don't know how easy you have it. I work from home and sometimes I have to stretch my arm out to turn the computer on while I'm sitting in bed or my hand hurts when I change the channel on the TV I've got set up, and the walk to the kitchen whenever I have to get lunch gets so frustrating.
I could really use that middle finger emoji right now.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man I feel the pain so much lol. I'm in east Baltimore County and I commute to Columbia everyday and I hate my life during that hour plus ride each way.
The worst part is this state decided to do construction to or around all three major arteries leading from the south at once. I have 4 ways home but only one is a real option lately and that’s more miles. Yeah I know rant moment but still lol

Simba

Staff Member
The worst part is this state decided to do construction to or around all three major arteries leading from the south at once. I have 4 ways home but only one is a real option lately and that’s more miles. Yeah I know rant moment but still lol

That new 895 construction has ruined my life more than anything else recently.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Me too! I commute from my bedroom all the way downstairs to the office every morning. It isn't so easy, sometimes, the dog is in my way on the stairs.
You’d commute is longer than mine. I walk down the hall to a converted bedroom we made into a closet. I do have to walk the dogs in the morning. I have two shih tzus.

It’s kind of funny, because my wife’s commute is two stop signs from the house in Germantown, yet my commute is better.

Btw, Happy Valentines Day.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

You’d commute is longer than mine. I walk down the hall to a converted bedroom we made into a closet. I do have to walk the dogs in the morning. I have two shih tzus.

It’s kind of funny, because my wife’s commute is two stop signs from the house in Germantown, yet my commute is better.

Btw, Happy Valentines Day.

That is really awesome! Thank you, same to you!

Care to post pics of your fur babies?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That is really awesome! Thank you, same to you!

Care to post pics of your fur babies?

Absolutely, you should post yours as well.

The top two pictures are Kookie. She is a 15 year old that still acts like a puppy, but has lost most of her hearing. The bottom Picture is Lila. She is 11 with so much puppy left in her. Kookie we’ve had since she was a puppy and Lila we have had since she was five. Both are very easy dogs and they have me trained well.

8292B981-EAA4-4394-94A6-BC00F7C9595D.jpeg

C9174EF6-CA81-4961-8E72-CFAAE814EAA6.jpeg

22B0AD7B-0C4B-4DB2-966D-B62D6433BEA9.jpeg

His dogs are adorable.

Much appreciated.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Oh my. They are adorable! They look so sweet. Thank you!

Simba

Staff Member
I know it’s not full, but we probably need to get this thing rolling ASAP, right?