• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Edoga has been near the top of my "board" for awhile, but I keep seeing rumors that there are some serious character concerns with him.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
So I was locked out of the state of the franchise google sheet and just requested access, can someone please let me back in?

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I'll be honest in that I don't know how the lockout happened. I have been issuing access left and right whenever I'm notified, but that's all I have at this point.

Simba

Staff Member
I'll be honest in that I don't know how the lockout happened. I have been issuing access left and right whenever I'm notified, but that's all I have at this point.

giphy.gif

Simba

Staff Member
@Simba I can still lock individual pages if you're not done being sassy.

I know what this is... This is all a ploy to steal draft picks. You're just casually entering trades on people's SoFs and being like "oh yeah remember that trade we made a month ago? That pick has been mine." I know your games.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I know what this is... This is all a ploy to steal draft picks. You're just casually entering trades on people's SoFs and being like "oh yeah remember that trade we made a month ago? That pick has been mine." I know your games.
LMAO Red handed. I'm doing it for us though. We're all tired of the current pace. At least my picks come in quickly. We can live with that, right? If not, there's enough to go around, if you catch my drift.

Simba

Staff Member
LMAO Red handed. I'm doing it for us though. We're all tired of the current pace. At least my picks come in quickly. We can live with that, right? If not, there's enough to go around, if you catch my drift.

I'll let it slide and tell no one if you slip 5 or 6 more picks my way