• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Thompson was my second choice behind Adderley. I liked both of them and had a hard time choosing one.
Yeah, good safety prospects in this draft. I almost wish I needed a another safety, but I dropped over 30 stars in DB FA (Joyner, Amos, Mitchell)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
With as much draft capital as the San Francisco 49ers have, it is worth taking a chance on Jeffery Simmons with the 14th pick in the 2nd Round. Arguably a top 10 to 15 talent in this draft, with the versatility to play all over the defensive line. IMO, this is truly the bpa available and certainly not a need of the 49ers, but I couldn't pass up on a talent like this. Simmons throws guards and centers around like a rag doll. He has such power and length and if you watch his game vs good offensive lines, ie Iowa, he still dominates.

Jeffery Simmons will most likely be starting off the year on PUP due to his ACL tear.

Last edited:
With as much draft capital as the San Francisco 49ers have, it is worth taking a chance on Jeffery Simmons with the 14th pick in the 2nd Round. Arguably a top 10 to 15 talent in this draft, with the versatility to play all over the defensive line. IMO, this is truly the bpa available and certainly not a need of the 49ers, but I couldn't pass up on a talent like this. Simmons throws guards and centers around like a rag doll. He has such power and length and if you watch his game vs good offensive lines, ie Iowa, he still dominates.

Jeffery Simmons will most likely be starting off the year on PUP due to his ACL tear.

Watched an interview with Erik McCoy who admitted Simmons to be the toughest/best DT he has faced during his career. And you do see it on tape.
Strikes his strong hands, low center of gravity and good technique to shred.
It's a very nice pick