• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
tenor.gif

I definitely mocked him to the Ravens though and they should have listened to me, so I'm going to take solace in that fact.

Simba

Staff Member
Holy hell. I got the 1st pick in round 3, last in round 4, and 1st in round 5. That turn between 3 and 4 is going to be brutal with 3 players per. Some of y'all can start dropping out now.

Holy hell. I got the 1st pick in round 3, last in round 4, and 1st in round 5. That turn between 3 and 4 is going to be brutal with 3 players per. Some of y'all can start dropping out now.
I haven't been on lately. Easter weekend had me very busy.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Can't wait for you to pick six Mark Waltons.

Ulysees Gilbert is getting drafted. Too many private workouts not to. Probably the 4th. I wasn't crazy about the tape, but on paper, this has the makings of a steal.

I think so too. Got to know his name during the SeniorBowl as he made a few nice splash plays showing good mobility and instinct.
I'll admit we're at a point where I'm picking by instinct rather than tapes.
I feel like Tranquil is going higher than Gilbert, tho. He did really pop out in those ND games I have been watching.

On another note, I'm in for one more round and will be forced to pull out.
Got literally 3 more names left and would like to spend some time watching WRs, before the draft hits the clock