• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp and the Preseason

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why the fuck do our corners always get hurt after getting huge contract extensions? Really sucks about Tavon and hope he's able to continue his career after the surgery.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, is Cyrus the guy that's going to be mainly in the slot now or is someone else going to step up? Cyrus looked okay in the beginning of last night's game, but got picked on as the game went on.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Maybe I’m thinking year before . He had an ACL injury right ?
yeah that was 2017, first day of TC or in OTAs if im not mistaken.
He caught a helmet to the side of his facemask, fell and his head bounced off the turf. You could tell right away he was concussed.
yeah that was bad, his head just kinda floated there and he just came off his feet and fell limp to the ground.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Tavon has been injured two years in a row. He is a good player but does anyone else,befre this new injury,think like I do that he was overpaid?
He was def over paid at that moment but imo it wasnt a bad deal. We seen what he could do when healthy and that was only 1-2 yrs in.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Who's Donald Payne and should I care even remotely?
Donald Payne Jr.
U.S. Representative
upload_2019-8-17_8-25-44.jpeg
payne.house.gov
Description
Donald Milford Payne Jr. is an American politician who has been the U.S. Representative for New Jersey's 10th congressional district since 2012. Payne, a member of the Democratic Party, served as president of the Newark, New Jersey city council from 2010 to 2012. Wikipedia

Born: 17 December 1958 (age 60 years), Newark, New Jersey, United States

Office: Representative (D-NJ 10th District) since 2012
Spouse: Bea Payne
Education: Kean University
Children: Donald III Payne, Jack Payne, Yvonne Payne
Parents: Donald M. Payne, Hazel Johnson

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Marlon Humphrey had a hell of a game. This year he's gonna show he belongs at the top.

And then we pay him and he gets hit by a bus.

8911113.jpg

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We could’ve had will Hernandez or Calvin Ridley smh. Imagine us with a dominant LG like that right now, biggest hole on the roster, that would be huge. Or add an explosive route runner in Ridley to Hollywood and Snead...

Damn it man we can’t ever seem to have a draft where we don’t shudder at one of our higher picks, always something there to bring down the draft class. In a class where we drafted Lamar Jackson, Orlando brown, mark andrews, and Kenny young, the FIRST pick was Hayden hurst over 2 quality starters at weak spots for us.
Since I'm following the draft, this was the pick I hated the most.
The position, player's age, his history with mental issues / yips (different game but still...), available choices, everything.
There was no value whatsoever in that investment.

A1A

Veteran
Horrible pick giving the fact that even after we all still agree that drafting a 25 year old in the first round was just silly...I'd rather have Goedort and Andrew's all day.

Reactions: cdp