• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 MLB Postseason

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yankees are gonna break through sooner or later I think, if they get cole and another starter its gonna be trouble for everyone. I think the astros will start to decline again after this ws. Verlander and greinke are old, cole is probably gone, correa has regressed, altuve is good but also declining. I think the A's will usurp them pretty soon.
I just love that the Yankees missed the WS this decade for the first time since 1910-19. I'm sure you do as well. Of course I'm assuming you are a Red Sox fan

Pats

Veteran
I just love that the Yankees missed the WS this decade for the first time since 1910-19. I'm sure you do as well. Of course I'm assuming you are a Red Sox fan
Nope I dont care for the sox, Im an oakland A's fan. But still its funny that yankees fans are having first world problems to the highest degree.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Houston needed a couple games to get their stuff together I guess, cause now the Astros are playing like we all thought they would.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Unfortunately the Nats are doing what I was afraid of going up 2-0 and then choking.
yeah, exactly. I said last night's game was critical due to not thinking we would win two games against Cole. That being said, they may be able to win if Strasburg wins tomorrow and Scherzer can play game 7.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I watched the 1st 2 games and the Nats won. I didn't watch any of the last 3 games and they lost.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Rooting for the Nats so we can get a game 7, but I would like to see the Astros win it all. Would give me something to dream about for the Orioles.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Nationals seem to do so much better on the road. It be awesome to see this go to Game 7, I know back in 2016 when the Cubs won it was so dramatic coming down to game 7 to see if the Cubs would end the curse or not.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Oh, so they weren't even reviewing the play? I guess that explains why it wasn't overturned, but they still made a bad call in the first place.