• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The DeCosta and the Andrews

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I hope you smash those Patriots. I think you can win that one too.
After today, damn right. We get the bye week, play them at our house, and possibly get some players back that have been out for that game. I am looking forward to it.

The Good: A lot ... Peters showing already to be a valuable addition. A defensive performance that, if we can forward consistently, we're a real contender. Harbaugh for saying, screw this - put the ball in my most dynamic play maker's hands and running him on 3rd and 15 and going for it and using Jackson again. And of course ...Jackson for executing when Harbs said - go get us a win.
The Bad: Our abandoning the run and our red zone performance early. Thankfully we showed discipline and pounded the rock when it got to crunch time.
The Ugly: the title of the thread covers it ... Seattle has a terrible record vs TEs and we saw why. Andrews was wide open a lot. Too bad he forgot how to catch a ball.

After today, damn right. We get the bye week, play them at our house, and possibly get some players back that have been out for that game. I am looking forward to it.
Pats seem ripe to drop one. They aren't looking like a team that is going to roll to a 16-0 record. Of course, we got absolutely jobbed by the officials as they were determined to see NE go undefeated in that 2007 season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Pats seem ripe to drop one. They aren't looking like a team that is going to roll to a 16-0 record. Of course, we got absolutely jobbed by the officials as they were determined to see NE go undefeated in that 2007 season.
of course we saved their 16-0 season because Rex Ryan had to call time. The timeout was late and they ran the 4th down play and were stopped, but the timeout had already been called.

of course we saved their 16-0 season because Rex Ryan had to call time. The timeout was late and they ran the 4th down play and were stopped, but the timeout had already been called.
Yeah - there was Rex calling time on a play that would have ended it, but then the absolutely bogus PI call ... I'm pretty sure that was an incomplete pass that would have ended the game, if not for the refs reviving them ... and we got unsportsmanlike call on top because Scott picked the flag up and threw it in the stands.

I remember that game. Wasn't that 10 years ago or 11 even? MNF if I recall and I remember being livid about the officiating in that one.

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
Nice! I think you guys can beat them especially in Baltimore.
Honestly I'm surprised the 49ers are as good as they are this year, but other than the Rams they haven't been tested much by good teams. Jimmy G is by far the most overrated QB in the league. Not scared at all.

I remember that game. Wasn't that 10 years ago or 11 even? MNF if I recall and I remember being livid about the officiating in that one.
Yeah it was 2007. I can't believe you remember that. It must have been memorable if a non-Ravens fan knows that the Ravens got screwed.

I hope and pray you win. I hate Belicheck and Brady. I've never hated a team like I do them.

Yeah it was 2007. I can't believe you remember that. It must have been memorable if a non-Ravens fan knows that the Ravens got screwed.
My Dad who is a diehard Packer fan was going nuts lol. He hates the Patriots. He loved how Bart Scott at the time flipped out on the refs.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
LOL, look at Wink

EHXTZoMX4AIr2Yw

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Honestly I'm surprised the 49ers are as good as they are this year, but other than the Rams they haven't been tested much by good teams. Jimmy G is by far the most overrated QB in the league. Not scared at all.
yes, but Kyle Shanahan is a very good play caller. He even had pretty good offenses in Washington with Rex Grossman as his QB. WR's were always running wide open and running backs did well also. That's with a terrible offensive line as well.