• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The DeCosta and the Andrews

Quote from Mike Preston :
Quarterback

Lamar Jackson struggled passing most of the game and it appears that the league has figured out how to take away some of his easy throws. He threw behind and low to a lot of receivers. As usual, he remains the team’s top offensive weapon with his legs. Jackson isn’t a complete quarterback yet, but he can make big plays from anywhere on the field. Grade: C+

What a ridiculous grade . Preston needs to take some medication .
So the dude who takes the team, puts them on his back and wins the game gets a C+ grade. I'm ashamed that idiot went to the same HS as I did. What a twat.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Bobby Wagner said that no one he has ever played compares to Lamar. Said he is 1 of 1.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Quote from Mike Preston :
Quarterback

Lamar Jackson struggled passing most of the game and it appears that the league has figured out how to take away some of his easy throws. He threw behind and low to a lot of receivers. As usual, he remains the team’s top offensive weapon with his legs. Jackson isn’t a complete quarterback yet, but he can make big plays from anywhere on the field. Grade: C+

What a ridiculous grade . Preston needs to take some medication .
You sure he said all that after today's game?
If hi did, he needs to be put on some medication of strong variety.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Whoever was editing the NFL highlight video for this game forgot to actually show Marlon's touchdown, and it's really irritating me.

Whoever was editing the NFL highlight video for this game forgot to actually show Marlon's touchdown, and it's really irritating me.
Hey Sep I'm down 130-106 with Elliot and Ertz playing now and NEs defense tommorow night. You think I can do this? He has nobody left.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
This Ravens game really pulled me out the dumps. After watching the Miami Hurricanes i couldn’t take another L hehe

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This Ravens game really pulled me out the dumps. After watching the Miami Hurricanes i couldn’t take another L hehe
wins against good teams going into the bye are always good. Especially when it wasn't expected. I think the only person that expected to win was @Ellicottraven

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
That had to have been a difficult place to play. That crowd noise seemed insane. The field seemed really slippery in that drizzle. They did beat a good team today, but to beat them in conditions that heavily favored them was extra impressive.