• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Texans

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-11-13_9-26-52.png

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Looks like he’s been pretty durable over his career, but he hasn’t played in 2019? Not sure if he’s game ready but this could be a good find for a stop gap. Was he retired?
No, seems like he wanted better deal than any team was prepared to give him at 34 years old.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I think the Seahawks game was the start of the “tough slate”
we said that prior to the Seahawks game as well and I'm not making light of the games ahead, but we have taken care of business in those games and feel we should do well in the upcoming games as well.
We had a bye between the two big games though not to take anything away from our wins, these are all in a row

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
joey's told you about peko but justin ellis has been a decent starter at nose for the raiders since he was drafted - pretty consistent space filler (like actually a huge man) and 2 gapping nose - has played well but was released due to availability issues because of injuries the last 2 years

Sounds like they will probably bolster the run while pierce is out

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m thinking one of these guys can boost our run D enough to stop the likes of SF, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh to finish out the season.

I’m genuinely prepared for a 13-3 finish, with our remaining loss coming from ONE OF those 3 teams, or the rams, but I don’t see the rams beating us.

I’m thinking one of these guys can boost our run D enough to stop the likes of SF, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh to finish out the season.

I’m genuinely prepared for a 13-3 finish, with our remaining loss coming from ONE OF those 3 teams, or the rams, but I don’t see the rams beating us.
Honestly the only team i see us losing to the rest of the regular season is Pitt and idk if they can plus we will be home. We match up so well with Houston, LA, and SF.