• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Division Round vs Titans

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guess who is calling the Ravens Titans game next week. You got it...

This will be the 6th time this season

• Week 3 (@ Kansas City)

• Week 5 (@ Pittsburgh)

• Week 11 (vs. Texans)

• Week 14 (@ Buffalo)

• Week 17 (vs. Steelers)

• Divisional Round Playoffs
Why? how are we not getting Romo? We are the #1 seed ffs

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
I hope it's Booger so he can suggest that we spike the ball on 4th down and go for a field goal somehow after the resulting turnover on downs!

He's the modern John Madden. "The team that scores the most points... bumpfff... burp... is probably going to win the game... Sorta like Brett Favre. Brett... Brett Faarveee."

That’s not fair to Madden. Booger is insufferable. I have no idea why he has the job. There are hundreds of people better at color than he is. He brings nothing to the table, it makes no sense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hope it's Booger so he can suggest that we spike the ball on 4th down and go for a field goal somehow after the resulting turnover on downs!

He's the modern John Madden. "The team that scores the most points... bumpfff... burp... is probably going to win the game... Sorta like Brett Favre. Brett... Brett Faarveee."
Madden was fantastic. Putting Booger in the same sentence as Madden is blasphemy

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
i find his voice so grating and he clearly doesnt like the ravens either which makes me dislike his announcing
I don't listen closely enough to hear if he doesn't like the Ravens, lol.

The guy whose voice I can't stand is Gerry Sandusky. I find his voice annoying.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
where did you find that information

we already knew which broadcasters had which game for this year and we know all the number 1 crews...

Superbowl was always going to be buck and aikman
Pro Bowl was always going to be tess and booger
AFC CG was always going to be nantz and romo
NFC CG was always going to be buck and aikman
AFC Divisional round games were always going to be nantz and romo on 1 game and CBS 2nd crew on the other
NFC Divisional round games were always going to be Buck and Aikman on 1 game and Al, Cris and Michele on the other
Wildcard Weekend was always going to be the number 1 crew from each of the 4 broadcasters

so the only thing we didnt know was who would be the 2nd CBS crew but we could have guessed it would be Eagle and Fouts

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't listen closely enough to hear if he doesn't like the Ravens, lol.

The guy whose voice I can't stand is Gerry Sandusky. I find his voice annoying.

i actually agree - i just find him so underwhelming and get annoyed that he's the "voice of the ravens" and so its his voice on every major ravens highlight of my lifetime but while he's ok at play-by-play i often wonder if he's actually watching golf...

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
That’s not fair to Madden. Booger is insufferable. I have no idea why he has the job. There are hundreds of people better at color than he is. He brings nothing to the table, it makes no sense.

Booger suffers from bipolarity and it is discernible in his speech and speech pattern. Figuratively, he has got diarrhea of the mouth. I don't want to listen to a person like this call an NFL game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i actually agree - i just find him so underwhelming and get annoyed that he's the "voice of the ravens" and so its his voice on every major ravens highlight of my lifetime but while he's ok at play-by-play i often wonder if he's actually watching golf...
I can deal with Sandusky.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So they give the well known Steeler lover and Baltimore hater, *** ***** to us and give Romo/Nantz to KC? WTF CBS! What this tells me is CBS was planning on KC or New England to win their game against the 6th Seed and already decided to send Romo/Nantz to call Patriots/Chiefs 3.

Makes the Titans win much better IMO.