• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Fantasy Football Advice

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i see what you mean - but ive just never liked crowell - he'll never lose you a week on fantasy but he'll rarely win you one either (outside of last week)

yes he's steady but he's not the kind of back that leads me to believe he'll consistently put up 12 points or more a week
I have a gut feeling about Crowell. He’s been on the brink of being a high end starting rb for a while, and I think this new era with the jets just might give him new life. Not that I’m gonna start him every week but with a good matchup like Miami, yeah I’ll take that.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have a gut feeling about Crowell. He’s been on the brink of being a high end starting rb for a while, and I think this new era with the jets just might give him new life. Not that I’m gonna start him every week but with a good matchup like Miami, yeah I’ll take that.
Having a coach that'll use him more than twice a game is also going to help. It seemed like every time he played well in the beginning Hue wouldn't go back to him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Having a coach that'll use him more than twice a game is also going to help. It seemed like every time he played well in the beginning Hue wouldn't go back to him.
Hue is a shitcunt. I can’t believe I thought he was a good coach. He’s proven that I was completely fucking wrong lol.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
In my money league, my bench WRs currently have 23 points while my starters have 3.
I moved Mike Williams to my flex yesterday and then last second I moved him back to the bench...so of course he scores a TD almost immediately.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I moved Mike Williams to my flex yesterday and then last second I moved him back to the bench...so of course he scores a TD almost immediately.
Why did I do the same fucking thing...

Also took John brown out of my wr2 spot for Jarvis Landry

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Fourth in my 12-team league on points scored. 2-4 record, 7th in overall standings. Thought I'd overdrafted RB, ended up with Devonta Freeman (IR), Jay Ajayi (IR), Derrick Henry (fml), Isaiah Crowell and Gio Bernard as a depth play. I'm now relying on waiver wire additions Frank Gore and LeGarrette Blount and plenty of luck for any semblance of competency at RB, and I'm wondering if I shouldn't just tank the season from here and secure a high draft pick for next year.

I hate this game.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
In my nfl.com dynasty, I only won 4 games last year. Currently at 5-2. Trying to make a run, offered up draft picks.

Someone offered Chris Godwin and a 5th for my 1st. I’m thinking of pulling the trigger. He’s a talent and in a dynasty league, the drafts are harder to judge.

Had two firsts last year, drafted Ronald Jones and Guice. With this being 16 teams, there’s a good chance my first round pick is going to be late in the round.

Next year, my lineup would look like;
QB Cousins, Brees
HB Collins, AP, Guice, Ronald Jones
WR Devanta Adams, Chris Godwin, Goodwin, Sanu, Stills, Gallup
TE Hayden Hurst, Marc Andrews (whichever TE breaks out lol), Sefatian Jenkins

I don’t think there’s a overly more talented player that could be had late in the first round of a dynasty draft. Thoughts?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
In my nfl.com dynasty, I only won 4 games last year. Currently at 5-2. Trying to make a run, offered up draft picks.

Someone offered Chris Godwin and a 5th for my 1st. I’m thinking of pulling the trigger. He’s a talent and in a dynasty league, the drafts are harder to judge.

Had two firsts last year, drafted Ronald Jones and Guice. With this being 16 teams, there’s a good chance my first round pick is going to be late in the round.

Next year, my lineup would look like;
QB Cousins, Brees
HB Collins, AP, Guice, Ronald Jones
WR Devanta Adams, Chris Godwin, Goodwin, Sanu, Stills, Gallup
TE Hayden Hurst, Marc Andrews (whichever TE breaks out lol), Sefatian Jenkins

I don’t think there’s a overly more talented player that could be had late in the first round of a dynasty draft. Thoughts?
what round is the 1st round pick. meaning how many players do you have on a team and how many do you keep. i'm thinking this is a good trade but this would play into it