• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2020 Offseason Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
the other interesting thing regarding the RBs is that 2 of them do play on special teams (both justice hill and gus edwards) which makes it not unlikely that not only will all 4 make the team but that they'll all be active on gameday too - it's also pretty clear from the video ive seen that they know they're a 4 man pack - they're grouped together a lot when one of them isnt going through individual drills and it's pretty clear there's a bit of a mentality there that's going to help all 4 of them

rossihunter2

Staff Member
miles boykin dominating practice again just like last year - it'll be important to see if the game has slowed down for him and how much of the offence gets directed his way (primary reads etc.)

it's a good sign that he dominates against lower competition and he'll see the field no matter what due to blocking prowess and there only being limited outside WR options but it would be really great if the game actually has slowed down for him

Simba

Staff Member
the other interesting thing regarding the RBs is that 2 of them do play on special teams (both justice hill and gus edwards) which makes it not unlikely that not only will all 4 make the team but that they'll all be active on gameday too - it's also pretty clear from the video ive seen that they know they're a 4 man pack - they're grouped together a lot when one of them isnt going through individual drills and it's pretty clear there's a bit of a mentality there that's going to help all 4 of them

I think Horton made mention that Dobbins has taken to ST as well.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've seen a snippet where Hill beat Harrison for a TD catch. Like you said I expect all 4 to be active

Simba

Staff Member
We're also working out Dwayne Harris on Thursday. KR/PR/ST more than a WR so makes sense if Moore is expected to be questionable for week 1.

Simba

Staff Member
I find it interesting how many notes I've seen on Tyler Huntley's delivery /mechanics in only 2 practices. Seems everybody is noticing his Byron Leftwich-ish windup. Would be really curious to see what Urban can do with him with a year on the PS after his work with Lamar, because there is a lot of natural talent there.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I find it interesting how many notes I've seen on Tyler Huntley's delivery /mechanics in only 2 practices. Seems everybody is noticing his Byron Leftwich-ish windup. Would be really curious to see what Urban can do with him with a year on the PS after his work with Lamar, because there is a lot of natural talent there.
I was a fan of Huntley pre draft and after Lamar’s success I was shocked he went undrafted, I was pretty excited to see we got him. My study of him was minimal at best though, like I stumbled across him with a highlight video and then watched one game, I wasn’t too interested in qb film lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The crazy thing about Hollywood just absolutely fucking melting Humphrey down the sideline, is that marlon himself is a track star, he’s not far off from 4.4 flat with elite acceleration, and they both hit sprint at the same time, and in a blink Hollywood had 5 yards separation. That is absolutely insane. I’ll square tf up with anyone that tries to tell me Hollywood isn’t the fastest player in the league.