• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Bernard Pollard Speaks Out on Harbaugh Again

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah!

We heard from the media with various articles when the
so-called, "munity" first went down. We heard Harbaugh's take on it when asked about it and now we're hearing from Pollard; a former Raven who was not only in the actual meeting in question but who was one at the center of the controversy.

So, essentially the person who was actually linked to the so-called "munity" isn't allowed to speak about it when asked the questions by the interviewers because the person you consider to be the most reliable source is the head coach and he would never spin the story in his favor....

I keep saying the "SO-CALLED" mutiny because that is what the media called

Now you said mutiny. But in couple posts before you said munity, so I thought it was some joke.

For the final time....in my posts....as clearly seen above....I've been saying the "SO-CALLED" mutiny. That means, that is what other people call it...NOT ME! :lol:

Last edited:

Tank

Hall of Famer
It’s so funny and dumb that Pollard’s comments get this much attention. The dude floated through 4 teams in 8 years and hasn’t played in 3. There are reasons for that and one of them isn’t that Harbaugh’s opinion of him differed that much from anyone else’s. This is just a cheap attempt to somehow make himself seem relevant, which obviously isn’t the case.

I do have to say though that BP holds a special place in my heart in that he was known as the patriot killer. lol

Last edited:

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Bryant McKinnie’s epiphany and the team’s breakout offensive line play as a whole is what kick started the post season run.

The OL change was huge... which is why it was so damn shocking when everyone except Birk returned and they were horse shit the next season.

Tank

Hall of Famer
The OL change evenhuge... which is why it was so damn shocking when everyone except Birk returned and they were horse shit the next season.
Not really shocking. McKinnie went back to being Cheeseburger and was traded away. And even though Birk was old he was super smart and also played much younger for those 2 months. Not having a center and anchor in the middle has been the major reason the O line hasn't been right since. With a bit more seasoning hopefully Jensen becomes that guy and solidifies what could be a good group when healthy. It's a fact that even the best offenses suck when they get beat regularly in the trenches.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s so funny and dumb that Pollard’s comments get this much attention. The dude floated through 4 teams in 8 years and hasn’t played in 3. There are reasons for that and one of them isn’t that Harbaugh’s opinion of him differed that much from anyone else’s. This is just a cheap attempt to somehow make himself seem relevant, which obviously isn’t the case.

I do have to say though that BP holds a special place in my heart in that he was known as the patriot killer. lol

Anyone can say what they want about BP as a person, but that dude was fun to watch play while he was a Raven. His coverage ability was always kinda trash, but he would body people on the field. RIP Stevan Ridley's career since that playoff game.

Purple&Black#20

Practice Squad

The truth is the truth all day. He has played for few teams but was a perfect Raven. I have the up most respect for him a player to play with crack/broken ribs to bring home the chip. Not you but someone made the comment of him missing that tackle in the Superbowl not knowing he had cracked/broken ribs. That's heart and toughness Harbaugh can only speak of.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

So, because he's been on a few teams like many other NFL players, that automatically discredits what he's saying?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I just caught what you were saying. Lol!

Charge my not catching that slight era to my eating that delicious meal my wife brought home for me from Outback Steakhouse and trying to be in these forums at the same time. Not a good combo for Mili.
:lol: :lol:
Haha, all good fam. I figured you might be distracted by something like food.

Tank

Hall of Famer
So, because he's been on a few teams like many other NFL players, that automatically discredits what he's saying?
He hasn't played since the titans cut him 3 years ago .His releases and trades weren't your normal "like many other players". Everywhere he went word was that he was locker room poison.

lol.....Where/when did he say this?
"I am not saying things were bad here, but as far as where I fit in and what they want from a young team, it was hard for me as a veteran because the head coach wants guys to listen to him," Pollard said

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I loved Pollard as a player but man even the interviewers poke holes in his arguments and all he can say is Harbaugh sucks lol Harbaugh must have done something to piss him off cause you can tell he has no idea what he’s talking about just salty he lost his job lol

He hasn't played for 3 years because he got old and slow, it happens to every player. We haven't had a safety since who could intimidate receivers and drop the hammer like Pollard.