• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 General Draft Thoughts

Simba

Staff Member
How the fuck do some college kids look so old? Chris Hinton and Arnold Ebiketie both look like they're going through a mid-life crisis already.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is this a very deep tackle class? At this point I’m all on on the Oline depth movement. Hopefully Stanley is back but who knows. We need some love on the line if we’re going to pay Lamar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Old Bay

Veteran
I think I've seen Willis in the first in two different mock drafts, not that that means anything, but one of those mocks he was the first QB off the board (Mel Kiper's). I agree with you though and I'm not a fan of any of the QBs in this draft.

I could see Washington taking Willis in the first. 11 may be too high, but maybe if they can move back a few spots.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I dnt know shit about dlinemen/pass rushers and always felt like them along with olinemen are just too hard to predict but got dam…. Trayvon walker look like a mf lion out there. I watched maybe like 2 GA games this year and i always thought he was like 6”0 because of the way he moved and i couldve sworn he played lb but this mf is 6”5 and plays dline? Wtf is going on lol.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I dnt know shit about dlinemen/pass rushers and always felt like them along with olinemen are just too hard to predict but got dam…. Trayvon walker look like a mf lion out there. I watched maybe like 2 GA games this year and i always thought he was like 6”0 because of the way he moved and i couldve sworn he played lb but this mf is 6”5 and plays dline? Wtf is going on lol.

he's an absolute freak and 1 of my absolute favourite prospects for the ravens to potentially draft right now

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So if he there at 14 we should run the stage?

personally i think so yes - some may disagree because of some usage questions based on how he was asked to play at georgia - i think he's going to be a better pro than college player too

but i would be ecstatic if we got him at 14 - not sure there's going to be many players id prefer if he makes it there

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
personally i think so yes - some may disagree because of some usage questions based on how he was asked to play at georgia - i think he's going to be a better pro than college player too

but i would be ecstatic if we got him at 14 - not sure there's going to be many players id prefer if he makes it there
I'm not sure he will be there at 14, but I'm pretty sure his teammate Jordan Davis will be there, in which we should run up to the podium. He's quickly. becoming one of my favorite "realistic" prospects in this draft.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm not sure he will be there at 14, but I'm pretty sure his teammate Jordan Davis will be there, in which we should run up to the podium. He's quickly. becoming one of my favorite "realistic" prospects in this draft.

for sure and he's got a decent chance of making it to 14 because of the position he plays
that said the further through the grades im getting, im a little worried that the elite talent in this draft is a little thin and there's not a ton of blue-chip guys which makes it less likely that some fall

ive still got hutchinson, karlaftis and a load of the top DBs and WRs to grade but not looking like there's going to be 14 "top 10" type talents to me

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
for sure and he's got a decent chance of making it to 14 because of the position he plays
that said the further through the grades im getting, im a little worried that the elite talent in this draft is a little thin and there's not a ton of blue-chip guys which makes it less likely that some fall

ive still got hutchinson, karlaftis and a load of the top DBs and WRs to grade but not looking like there's going to be 14 "top 10" type talents to me
I doubt Hutchinson is there, but Karlaftis could also very well be there for the taking. That being said, they both may go in the top 10.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
haha - wasnt saying they would or wouldnt be there - just naming the highly rated guys i havent studied yet who might factor into that blue-chip discussion
I know you didn't, I just commented that way. I do like Karlaftis a lot.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lost has been a huge fan of Jordan Davis since early in the college football season. Currently he is his favorite prospect, but likes many different prospects (OL or DL) for us at 14.

He likes Jordan Davis, Devin Lloyd, Tyler Linderbaum and Jameson Williams, but with Jameson only if all of our top names have been taken and he is bpa on the board and we don't trade back. He doesn't feel we go that route at all.