• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Passing Game, The Running Game and another OL Injury

redrum52

Hall of Famer
idk dude - but the 1 time the ravens came to my city, they stunk up the joint - i will never forget this game lol - i dont remember any specific plays or moments i just remember that feeling during the game and afterwards lol

Remember that feeling... Woke up early for this game. We weren't a great team by any means in 17 but expected a win. Was disappointed to say the least. Remember the MNF game against Jax. I live in South Florida and was ready to make the drive for that game(3-4 hours). Like another member was bragging all week about the beating that would ensue. Last-minute decided it would be more fun to watch at home and so damn happy I did. The first Ravens game I ended up going to was the Ravens Bucs game where Flacco went OFF.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Remember that feeling... Woke up early for this game. We weren't a great team by any means in 17 but expected a win. Was disappointed to say the least. Remember the MNF game against Jax. I live in South Florida and was ready to make the drive for that game(3-4 hours). Like another member was bragging all week about the beating that would ensue. Last-minute decided it would be more fun to watch at home and so damn happy I did. The first Ravens game I ended up going to was the Ravens Bucs game where Flacco went OFF.

I made the same last minute decision to stay home, thank god. I was also there at that Ravens Bucs game, was INSANE. Wasn't it like 5 Flacco TD's in the 1st half (or maybe even 1st Q)? We went back to St Pete for the second half to be in the air con. Hot af that day.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I made the same last minute decision to stay home, thank god. I was also there at that Ravens Bucs game, was INSANE. Wasn't it like 5 Flacco TD's in the 1st half (or maybe even 1st Q)? We went back to St Pete for the second half to be in the air con. Hot af that day.

always makes me think of michael campanaro (the original "my guy") catching that 5th TD from flacco (think it was the start of the 2nd quarter) on the slot fade

and then we just stopped going after the record after that lol

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Was so damn hot but the Bucs fans were kind that day. Got hammered through the second half.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Makes me chuckle seeing the Broncos complaining about the last play of the game.

They should be more worried about their own team. They looked to be a soft 3-0 and it showed yesterday. Finally face a competent team and they had no chance. That offence won't contend with KC/LAC/LV.

But yes Denver, the run to end the game is the biggest of your worries.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
idk dude - but the 1 time the ravens came to my city, they stunk up the joint - i will never forget this game lol - i dont remember any specific plays or moments i just remember that feeling during the game and afterwards lol
I had my wisdom teeth out the night before. I got the feeling of you during ever prime-time US game of waking up at 6 am drowsy and drugged up watching it. Safe to say I took my teeth medication early and often that day.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
always makes me think of michael campanaro (the original "my guy") catching that 5th TD from flacco (think it was the start of the 2nd quarter) on the slot fade

and then we just stopped going after the record after that lol
what year was that?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Alright fellas.. hear me out.

Chris Board and Malik Harrison as our 2 starting MLBs.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
That Jags game and the MNF Jags game where we got curb-stomped put an end to my shit talking all week leading up to games lol
Exact same. I was at that Jags game in 2011. I came in like a week early, shit talked people at Disney World while getting hammered at Epcot, and then went to Jacksonville for a few days and made sure I told everybody how bad they were and how badly we were going to beat them.

Brutal loss.