• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Passing Game, The Running Game and another OL Injury

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fangio is a bad coach :

upload_2021-10-5_12-28-2.jpeg

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
We need to make a gesture for Mark Ingram... Ingram and Murray would not be a bad backfield. Ingram because he was ace on the team with the option. Offer massages for the HOU coaching staff in FLA and and get him for a 7th.

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
We need to make a gesture for Mark Ingram... Ingram and Murray would not be a bad backfield. Ingram because he was ace on the team with the option. Offer massages for the HOU coaching staff in FLA and and get him for a 7th.
Not a bad idea-always liked Ingram and he has good chemistry with Jackson. Freeman's got nothing. He might even be able to help Williams settle in.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Not a bad idea-always liked Ingram and he has good chemistry with Jackson. Freeman's got nothing. He might even be able to help Williams settle in.
Uh, didn't you guys watch Ingram play his last year here?

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
@Michael M. Ingram had nothing last year. I'd rather stick with Freeman and Bell than give up a draft pick for Ingram.
@Michael M. Ingram had nothing last year. I'd rather stick with Freeman and Bell than give up a draft pick for Ingram.
I'd rather see more of Bell then and hopefully Williams or McCrary get some play time. I never liked the Freeman signing

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
we don't have next years 7th as we traded it for Josh Oliver and I'd rather give more carries to Bell.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Nothing in football makes me happier than facing a team Lamar has never played before, knowing their fans think “we’ll load the box and stop the run and win, ez game” and then they are so shocked by just how good Lamar Jackson is, that they’re either in denial after the game, or just dead silent about it.

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
If any good thing came out of the RB situation, its that the Ravens have been forced to develop more of a passing game. And it's working! And with all the various injuries on the team as a whole, they're being forced to play their 2nd yr guys and rookies, which Harbaugh always seems reluctant to do- and for the most part, that's also working. Proche would never be out there catching passes if the running game was intact. And they'd trade him away next year and he'd be a star for another team.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
If any good thing came out of the RB situation, its that the Ravens have been forced to develop more of a passing game. And it's working! And with all the various injuries on the team as a whole, they're being forced to play their 2nd yr guys and rookies, which Harbaugh always seems reluctant to do- and for the most part, that's also working. Proche would never be out there catching passes if the running game was intact. And they'd trade him away next year and he'd be a star for another team.

I couldn't agree more. With truly competent receivers now and proper usage of them, I think it's time to force Lamar to use his vision, brain and arm. I saw Steve Young going nuts talking about how truly great Lamar could be if he was forced to do such a thing.

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
I couldn't agree more. With truly competent receivers now and proper usage of them, I think it's time to force Lamar to use his vision, brain and arm. I saw Steve Young going nuts talking about how truly great Lamar could be if he was forced to do such a thing.
Well Steve Young would know. I also give a ton of credit to Tee Martin. When we had Morningweg I was hoping they'd fire him and replace him with Martin. Someday he"ll be an OC and then a HC someplace. He creates a dynamic offense

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Steve Young's a massive hater of lamar and has been for ages - he's only saying that stuff because he doesnt want to give lamar as he is right now credit as a passer